Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best business advice you ever received?

The number 3 is the most important. It is impossible to generate sales without advertising and marketing, irrespective of selling online or offline. Your product needs to reach the target customer or have visibility in the market and marketing and advertising can help you do that.

Exactly! Your business is never going anywhere without constant advertisement and promotion of your business product and services. This is because that is the only way you can be able to make your business a visible in the market for your potential customers to always keep patronizing whatever you are selling so that your business is going to keep growing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly! Your business is never going anywhere without constant advertisement and promotion of your business product and services. This is because that is the only way you can be able to make your business a visible in the market for your potential customers to always keep patronizing whatever you are selling so that your business is going to keep growing.

I have been seeing many companies advertising their products again and again. This is as if they create a cycle of marketing and advertising a product. Since they advertise their products so much, it creates a place in the subconscious mind of many people.

The number 3 is the most important. It is impossible to generate sales without advertising and marketing, irrespective of selling online or offline. Your product needs to reach the target customer or have visibility in the market and marketing and advertising can help you do that.

Yes, a business can never sell without advertising and marketing. It's very important to any business as customers can only be reached through marketing and advertising. If you can marketing and advertising offline, it's good to the business as well.

Some of the best business advice I've received are ;

1. Build a good business name.
2. Make sure your product is of high quality.
3. Never relent from advertising and marketing.
4. Sell at a good price.
5. Never underestimate your competitors.

Never underestimate your competitors! Competition is always the side of business that a lot of people feel they shouldn't want to talk about when they are discussing about businesses. Talk about your rivals and how you are going to become better than what they are doing.

I have been seeing many companies advertising their products again and again. This is as if they create a cycle of marketing and advertising a product. Since they advertise their products so much, it creates a place in the subconscious mind of many people.

The simple truth is that advertisement is something that is always constant in any business and they are going to keep doing it as long as they have product and services to sell because there is always a potential customer out there who is yet to see the company's business product and services.

The simple truth is that advertisement is something that is always constant in any business and they are going to keep doing it as long as they have product and services to sell because there is always a potential customer out there who is yet to see the company's business product and services.

When it comes to receiving business advice, it is very important to get the right kind of advice related to marketing and advertisement because both of them are quite important elements of business that may help you achieve success. Misleading advice in this regards could ruin advertisement and marketing budget.

When it comes to receiving business advice, it is very important to get the right kind of advice related to marketing and advertisement because both of them are quite important elements of business that may help you achieve success. Misleading advice in this regards could ruin advertisement and marketing budget.

It is always going to be a very big mistake for you to be seeking business advice from just anybody that you come across. This is the reason why you have to make sure that you work with a mentor who is going to be more like a professional in that same business. Any information that you receive is always going to be of great value.

Never underestimate your competitors! Competition is always the side of business that a lot of people feel they shouldn't want to talk about when they are discussing about businesses. Talk about your rivals and how you are going to become better than what they are doing.

All of these advices my mentor gave to me, I made sure to take all of them serious because I know if gave me the advice, it's not for fancy. I've been observing all of them in my business, they've been very helpful so far. My competitors are my rivals, I will never leave them alone.

It is always going to be a very big mistake for you to be seeking business advice from just anybody that you come across. This is the reason why you have to make sure that you work with a mentor who is going to be more like a professional in that same business. Any information that you receive is always going to be of great value.

I often receive contradictory advice and there are so many people out there who tend to offer different kinds of advice. This may definitely confuse you as a person who is trying to get the right kind of advice from people.

I often receive contradictory advice and there are so many people out there who tend to offer different kinds of advice. This may definitely confuse you as a person who is trying to get the right kind of advice from people.

Well, the best way that you are going to cut off all these unnecessary advices is by never discussing your business with any random people because that's the only way they wouldn't know about your business activities. Without them knowing anything about your business, they can't give you any unsolicited advice.

Well, the best way that you are going to cut off all these unnecessary advices is by never discussing your business with any random people because that's the only way they wouldn't know about your business activities. Without them knowing anything about your business, they can't give you any unsolicited advice.

There are so many people who criticise freelancing. I think that this is due to the fact that they never know what freelancing is in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that when you discuss these kinds of things with people with no knowledge, you are most likely to get criticised for that.

There are so many people who criticise freelancing. I think that this is due to the fact that they never know what freelancing is in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that when you discuss these kinds of things with people with no knowledge, you are most likely to get criticised for that.
The only people who are into constant criticism of freelancing are those ignorant people who doesn't know anything and they don't want to learn. They have chosen to be stuck in the past and that's always going to affect their perception about new trends.

The only people who are into constant criticism of freelancing are those ignorant people who doesn't know anything and they don't want to learn. They have chosen to be stuck in the past and that's always going to affect their perception about new trends.

Well, indeed, there are many people who may not be aware of benefits of freelancing. I think they criticise freelancing so much because they think that freelancing is a new concept and it is not that popular. Therefore, it is not profitable. However, they are wrong for sure.

Well, indeed, there are many people who may not be aware of benefits of freelancing. I think they criticise freelancing so much because they think that freelancing is a new concept and it is not that popular. Therefore, it is not profitable. However, they are wrong for sure.

The truth is that when they are unable to find a way to become good at freelancing, then they will begin to criticize those that are into it. This is why it is important for those that are into freelancing to be able to write a book that will detail the steps that one should take in order to become better at freelancing. That is going to help newbies become better at freelancing too.

Whether you are thinking to start a business, or are already running a business, you will be frequently meeting people who offer business advice? What business related advice you received that actually worked for you.
Here are sonme advices that have proven good for me:
Build a good relation with your client
Do not think about money, enjoy your work and money will follow
Always deliever the best result.
Where I work there are free people who come and present the main types of famous but the advice my boss gave me changed my life because he said that wealth is not everything. It is also not a matter of wealth if you develop a better attitude with your clients. I myself have realized that the respect my clients give me And this is the guarantee of success in my business.

I have never received a business advice per say. However, I have received advice related to life and I think that it could be applicable to business as well. Once an old man said to me that I must never trust anyone easily and this is the kind of advice that I received.

I have never received a business advice per say. However, I have received advice related to life and I think that it could be applicable to business as well. Once an old man said to me that I must never trust anyone easily and this is the kind of advice that I received.
If you're not having any business, there will never be any need for anyone to give a business advice to you. There would be a business they are going to advice the owner on.

If you're not having any business, there will never be any need for anyone to give a business advice to you. There would be a business they are going to advice the owner on.

Well, in many cases, many people may never receive any kind of business advice. However, some advice related to matter relevant to life can also be related to business. This depends on what kind of advice you are receiving.

Advice I received was;

Don't rush things
Be patient
Research and brainstorm
Failure happens, let it, learn from it.
Schedule your time better
Don't lose hope, if you feel stuck, take a break and come back to it.

Advice I received was;

Don't rush things
Be patient
Research and brainstorm
Failure happens, let it, learn from it.
Schedule your time better
Don't lose hope, if you feel stuck, take a break and come back to it.

I think that never losing hope and accepting your failures is something that people should pay attention to. In case if you make mistakes, then you must evaluate your mistakes and make sure that you never repeat them again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds