Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best business advice you ever received?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Whether you are thinking to start a business, or are already running a business, you will be frequently meeting people who offer business advice? What business related advice you received that actually worked for you.
Here are sonme advices that have proven good for me:
Build a good relation with your client
Do not think about money, enjoy your work and money will follow
Always deliever the best result.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your business customers are the reason why you started your business. Your business revolves around them and that's why you're supposed to make sure to establish a good relationship with them, offer them what they want to buy at good price and take their feedback serious. When your customers are satisfied, your business have a high chance of success.

Your business customers are the reason why you started your business. Your business revolves around them and that's why you're supposed to make sure to establish a good relationship with them, offer them what they want to buy at good price and take their feedback serious. When your customers are satisfied, your business have a high chance of success.

I have not planned to start a business and I have not discussed anything related to business with others. This is why I have not received any kind of advice right now. However, I want to start trading and any kind of advice related to online trading would be really appreciated.

I have not planned to start a business and I have not discussed anything related to business with others. This is why I have not received any kind of advice right now. However, I want to start trading and any kind of advice related to online trading would be really appreciated.

Well, the most important thing is that you are actually getting a lot of knowledge online from accessing a lot of contents about experiences people have already had with different kind of businesses they have started. It's something I know that is going to be very crucial for you whenever you are ready to start your own business. Those information is always going to be there for you to pick out something that you're going to apply in your own business tomorrow.

Well, the most important thing is that you are actually getting a lot of knowledge online from accessing a lot of contents about experiences people have already had with different kind of businesses they have started. It's something I know that is going to be very crucial for you whenever you are ready to start your own business. Those information is always going to be there for you to pick out something that you're going to apply in your own business tomorrow.

I have never received any kind of business advice. Having said that, I do not rely on other people when it comes to seeking business advice. I have recently started watching a few YouTube videos related to trading in the stock and Forex market. However, apart from that, I have never actually sought any kind of financial advice.

I have never received any kind of business advice. Having said that, I do not rely on other people when it comes to seeking business advice. I have recently started watching a few YouTube videos related to trading in the stock and Forex market. However, apart from that, I have never actually sought any kind of financial advice.

You're not going to be doing your business any good when you're taking business advice from anyone. The only person that you're supposed to take business advice from freely is going to be your business mentor because he's an expert in the business. Researching on your own to get all the information you need is also a good way to go about it.

Whether you are thinking to start a business, or are already running a business, you will be frequently meeting people who offer business advice? What business related advice you received that actually worked for you.
Here are sonme advices that have proven good for me:
Build a good relation with your client
Do not think about money, enjoy your work and money will follow
Always deliever the best result.

The business advice that I got from my mentor when I was starting newly was to always treat business money as one that it is. He said that as long as I am running a business, there is need to practice the principle of separate entity else my business is going to suffer on the long-run.

The business advice that I got from my mentor when I was starting newly was to always treat business money as one that it is. He said that as long as I am running a business, there is need to practice the principle of separate entity else my business is going to suffer on the long-run.

This is a very good advice because when you're well reserved to how you make use of your business money, you won't be always spending the money on irrelevant and unnecessary things that's going to break your business financially. You will have more interest in putting the business money back into the business.

That is certainly a good advice. A lot of business owners, especially those who have small businesses, do not treat business funds separately. They use business funds just like they are using their own money. When you have a business, you need to separate business funds from personal funds.

I have a separate bank account for my business of poultry and fish farming and this is something that have always made it very easy for me to know how to do all the financial accounting and management of my business funds. This is because I am not having it mixed up with my personal fund that's going to have everything being confusing for me to handle.

You're not going to be doing your business any good when you're taking business advice from anyone. The only person that you're supposed to take business advice from freely is going to be your business mentor because he's an expert in the business. Researching on your own to get all the information you need is also a good way to go about it.

Well, there might be rarely a few people who may not need any kind of advice because they may be talented enough. However, this entirely depends on the kind of person you are and what kind of business you tend to run. Having said that, in majority of the cases, you may need advice of many experienced people.

Well, there might be rarely a few people who may not need any kind of advice because they may be talented enough. However, this entirely depends on the kind of person you are and what kind of business you tend to run. Having said that, in majority of the cases, you may need advice of many experienced people.

There's no one who knows it all in everything even in the business they presume to have knowledge on. Any business that you're into now have been started by another person. There's always someone who knows better than you in anything. Look for them and get the best advice from them.

There's no one who knows it all in everything even in the business they presume to have knowledge on. Any business that you're into now have been started by another person. There's always someone who knows better than you in anything. Look for them and get the best advice from them.

I am always open to learning. I want to learn a lot about what makes the business become successful. I want to learn new tricks on getting customers and many more. This is why I am always open to learning from anyone around me about my business.

Certainly there are many other people who may be much more knowledge than me. This is mainly because they may have much experience when it comes to business. This is why taking useful advice from such kind of people is the best thing we could do. However, implementing things could be quite hard in a practical manner.

Some of the best business advice I've received are ;

1. Build a good business name.
2. Make sure your product is of high quality.
3. Never relent from advertising and marketing.
4. Sell at a good price.
5. Never underestimate your competitors.

This is it!!

The moment you have looked down on your competitors, that's the beginning of your end in your business. Whoever that gave you this advice really knows exactly what they are doing in business. Some people will tell you to only focus on your business and leave what your competitors do but they are totally wrong. Without knowing what your competitors do, how are you going to counter them?

The best advice I ever received was "focus on providing value to your customers". And I am so happy to listen to it it helps me alot and learn from the advice. And I am trying to do the same.

The best advice I ever received was "focus on providing value to your customers". And I am so happy to listen to it it helps me alot and learn from the advice. And I am trying to do the same.

This is exactly what doing business is all about. When you're providing value to your customers, they will never have any reason to stop patronizing your business for its products or services. The value in what you're offering to your business customers should never drop in quality, otherwise you risk losing them.

This is it!!

The moment you have looked down on your competitors, that's the beginning of your end in your business. Whoever that gave you this advice really knows exactly what they are doing in business. Some people will tell you to only focus on your business and leave what your competitors do but they are totally wrong. Without knowing what your competitors do, how are you going to counter them?

The plan of your competitors is to render your business useless and incapacitated. If you allow them to do this, they will never stop until you no longer have any business. Looking into their mode of operation will expose what they are doing to pin down your business. This is a vital information you can use against them.

1. Build a good business name.
2. Make sure your product is of high quality.
3. Never relent from advertising and marketing.
4. Sell at a good price.
The number 3 is the most important. It is impossible to generate sales without advertising and marketing, irrespective of selling online or offline. Your product needs to reach the target customer or have visibility in the market and marketing and advertising can help you do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds