Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is something about streamers you like?

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh, I meant to add what I like!

I also like streamers who will engage with their chatroom. It's important they acknowledge people and their audience IMO. I'd prefer they just be honest if they will be ignoring chat due to a reason, or just too into a game.

When it comes to watching a streamer I like to watch people who are outgoing, interact with their chat and have a laugh and like to have fun, and also just enjoy what they are doing as a whole. I have been in some streams before where you can tell that the streamer is not enjoying streaming but they continue to do that anyway, not only is it awkward for the viewers but it's awkward for the streamer as well.

If I go into a stream and I say hi and the streamer does not acknowledge the chat, I will leave and not bother going back. I can understand if the chat room is really busy and you are focused on a game, then it's easy to miss things but if you have quiet chat and you don't bother, that is something I find turns me away.

I love it when streamers interact with the chat and make sure everyone watching has a good time.
I also like when streamers have a laugh with the audience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds