Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is quality traffic?

Blog owners need to have quality traffic no matter where the traffic emanates from. search engines, referrals, even from ads. Quality traffic is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
Quality traffic are traffic that are suppose to be made up of real website visitors and users. Real humans and not fake persons that doesn't exist. These type of quality traffic are the ones that actually convert for website owners.

It Does not matter where your traffic comes from as long as long as the visitors stay on your site for longer time and interacts on your content and ads

My comprehension of value traffic is the perspectives that are made by human clients. I am aware of the supposed bots that occupy discussions and different locales that they really don't consider traffic. The most ideal way of getting quality traffic is to advance the site in web-based media and gatherings so the visits will come from the human clients.

Those are very good sources of quality traffic you have mentioned. Indeed traffic from pop up ads, bots and other softwares could be low quality because they are people who are not interested in your work or just bots that are inactive.

I think quaity of traffic are important for a high-performing website. High quantities of traffic mean brand awareness and online visibility. High-quality traffic, however, can mean a higher ratio of conversions and sales.

Getting organic traffic should be our primary aim. When you are able to generate a lot of organic traffic, you do not have to bother about promoting your site on social media for referral traffic.

Most of the ads on PTC sites are related to other PTC sites, earning sites, affiliate sites, HYIP etc. Some website uses PTC to advertise their site just because they can get visits from real people.

That is a very good point because on the first site that i had i used to have bots to visit the site and this never counted for the ads in order to try and earn from them and it had to be real people that visit the site in order to earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds