Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Ghostwriting?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Ghostwriting is the practice of creating content for another person and you will forfeit the ownership of the write up. Ghostwritting may earn you money, and it can be done on freelancing sites like Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, and Fiverr. You can make $100–200 by ghostwriting an ebook, and if you are skilled at it, you may even obtain $1000 in ghostwriting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ghostwriting is the act of creating content in the name of another person or entity, such as a book, article, or speech, and then taking credit for it as if they wrote it themselves. Typically, the ghostwriter is not given credit for their writing.

Ghostwriting is considered legitimate, but I just don't like this idea, especially for those who claim to be the writers of a book that they didn't write. The world praises them for their work and expertise, but the real gems are still anonymous to the world. It just seems like an injustice to the real talent.

From what I understand about ghostwriting is about writing an article or any written work without letting others know you are the one that wrote it, you do not intend on taking credit for it

Ghostwriting is a way of earning without making known your real identity on a platform but you get job in Fiverr and Upwork so that you can get your earnings in full payment without those websites commission.

Ghostwriting is a great way to earn though you give full ownership of your work to another person. Being a skilled writer earns you more for sure. So you should take your time and learn this skill before proceeding to earn.

I have done a lot of ghost writing on upwork. I have not only ghostwritten articles but also ebooks and even book length manuscripts. It is an easy way to make money.

I have done a lot of ghost writing on upwork. I have not only ghostwritten articles but also ebooks and even book length manuscripts. It is an easy way to make money.
Wow, that is awesome for you. I would love to get started on Upwork too. Though I am not sure if my writing skills are up to their requirements. Maybe I should polish my skills a little first.

I used to do a lot of ghostwriting back when I first started working online and I did make quite a lot from it. Nowadays I have been doing a lot more forum posting than articles so have not taken part in a lot of ghostwriting.

If you have the skills to be able to write great articles, you can make quite a lot from it. It's something I don't mind doing and then allowing the buyer to use it as their work if I am getting paid for my work.

Wow, that is awesome for you. I would love to get started on Upwork too. Though I am not sure if my writing skills are up to their requirements. Maybe I should polish my skills a little first.
In order to start as a writer on upwork you should have language and writing skills. It can be little difficult for people writing in English as a second language, but with hard work, you can become successful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds