Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is effect of thumbnail in increasing traffic?

MRizwan530

Loyal member
Credits
I am running a YouTube channel in which I am uploading videos on daily basis but I am not using thumbnails.
Is there any effect of thumbnail in traffic?
The effective terminal can increase the traffic on YouTube video are not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I said before that you should find a well detailed thumbnail as someone who visits youtube, the thumbnail and title are what drive me to watch any video in the first place.

Apart from the title itself, thumbnail is what we look at if we are trying to find the content of the video we are about to watch. It should be interesting to catch the viewer's attention.

Picking the correct video thumbnail picture has a radical effect in active clicking factor. Utilize top notch, high difference pictures that have a 16:9 perspective proportion. Facial close-ups work best.

Yes, thumbnail is very important to drive traffic to your channel. Because people search contents on YouTube and when they find the thumbnail according to their desired video, they watch it and subscribe the channel.

I do not know much about how the thumbnail can help you gain views on your video because I am not much of a vlogger, however, based on my experience of using youtube I can say that if the thumbnail is interesting people are likely to click on your video. However, content is the king and if the content is no nice people will not stay longer on the video despite having a good thumbnail.

I do know that thumbnails are just like pictures when it comes to advertising.

It's what helps in conveying the information in your video faster. I've seen bloggers add a snippet of their headline to it, which if interesting enough, can get you more clicks on that video.

Just as they multiply the traffic to your channel, thumbnails also give your video conversion a robust impetus. If the video is not clicked and watched, it doesn’t matter how compelling your content is. As we now know that viewers click on a video by looking at the thumbnail, once they do that and starts watching your video, the rest is taken care of by the script.

I believe thumbnail is important when it comes to get visitors click on your video. However, for your visitors to stay on your video, your video content should be good. Thumbnails can help you get clicks but yoir video title and description should be better.

You may appreciate it, or you may frown at it – but the good ol’ video thumbnail is the first thing that viewers will see on your video. And video thumbnails give either a good or a bad first impression. One might disbelieve, but thumbnails can actually make a huge difference to a video by hiking the views or narrowing it down.

I am running a YouTube channel in which I am uploading videos on daily basis but I am not using thumbnails.
Is there any effect of thumbnail in traffic?
The effective terminal can increase the traffic on YouTube video are not?
The effect of thumbnail is very positive especially when it comes to increasing traffic with YouTube videos. Catchy thumbnails normally attract a lot of viewers and if truly your video is good as the thumbnail is also good like that, you gain a lot of subscribers to your channel. In fact catchy thumbnails have attracted traffic to many YouTubers for their efforts.

Thumbnail is the most basic thing to increase traffic because people totally attract from that thumbnail if it will really atttract them definently they will open it so should have some good thumbnails to gain traffic more and more.

Because thmbnail in youtube videos can infact replace the title and do better job that it, when the thumbnail is catchy enough, it will push curious users to click on the video to watch its content more than the title will do

Thumbnail attract more people to your YouTube videos especially when it is accompanied with a very good and attractive title for your YouTube content.

Thumbnail is very important in getting views on your YouTube channel. I know a lot of videos that looking at it, I may not be interested to watch but the thumbnails attracted me

To be very honest with you, thumb nails are very good ways of getting your video to be visible and while it may cause clicks, the quality of the video I can assure you is the only thing that can make the viewer to stay long in your video and that the most important thing.

This post made me remember those make money online YouTubers who put in their thumbnails "how I made over $10000 in 24 hours". Of course who doesn't want to make that amount in 24 hours, even if it is pure lie, people is surely watch those videos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds