Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is dropshipping ?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
In dropshopping you don't have to warehouse inventory. When a customer takes an order, you will buy the goods from the third party supplier. The goods will then be shipped to the customers and you will receive your own percentage on the item that was purchased.it will be shipped to the customers by the third party supplier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping can be done in two ways, one, by creating your own store, and two, by using a third-party ecommerce platform. I tried both and based on my experience generating sales from your own store is really difficult.

You can also make use of your Facebook account. I learnt with my Facebook account.
Dropshipping can be done in two ways, one, by creating your own store, and two, by using a third-party ecommerce platform. I tried both and based on my experience generating sales from your own store is really difficult.

What were the challenges you faced in this business? Can I request you to please explain in detail if possible for you?

What were the challenges you faced in this business? Can I request you to please explain in detail if possible for you?

Dropshipping refers to a process where a local vendor sells products to customers after booking orders. This is a great way to earn some extra cash.

I am trying to learn more about it and will see how I can use that in India to make some extra money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds