Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Consumer Economy? Why Is It Important?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A consumer economy is a kind of economy that is much more focused on consumer. This means that such kind of economy is much more customer-centric and the consumers are the ones who tend to have much influence on the market. So, how can such kind of economy thrive more? Why is it so important?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think a consumer economy is an economy where the GDP is driven by consumer spendings. I mean if care is not taken, inflation is going to be the other of the day. In a consumer economy, the government and private sectors should do everything possible to ensure that they keep the inflation rate in check.

I think a consumer economy is an economy where the GDP is driven by consumer spendings. I mean if care is not taken, inflation is going to be the other of the day. In a consumer economy, the government and private sectors should do everything possible to ensure that they keep the inflation rate in check.

So, you mean that competition is relative lower in such kind of economical conditions? I think that this might be possible because under such kind of economical conditions, the consumer might be the one who may hold more power. This sounds quite opposite to capitalistic economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds