Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is an affinity marketing program?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
What is an affinity marketing program? I need a serious answer...preferably a marketing major or someone who works in the marketing field...

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you made a mistake with your post. I have never heard of affinity marketing before. However, if it's affiliate marketing you want to ask for then you need to get started with that by just applying as an affiliate marketing personnel for different companies. And now you can now help them promote their business and the more sales you get the more commission you will get.

I haven't heard of affinity marketing before. Sincerely, I don't know they're I'd affinity marketing or are your mistaking or does affiliate marketing. If it's affiliate marketing, you just need to help companies promote their business

I think you made a mistake with your post. I have never heard of affinity marketing before. However, if it's affiliate marketing you want to ask for then you need to get started with that by just applying as an affiliate marketing personnel for different companies. And now you can now help them promote their business and the more sales you get the more commission you will get.
I think you mean affiliate marketing not affinity marketing. Affiliate marketing program is when a company hire contract marketer (basically outside people) to run marketing for them by posting ads anywhere possible.

Affinity marketing is very common in insurance industry. It is a type of marketing which consists of a pertnership between two companies or brands in order to provide opportunity that will benefits each other. Think of affinity marketing like a Joint Venture between two entities that foster profit making relationship. Affinity helps companies to open more grounds to gain more audience.

Affinity marketing is a concept that consists of a partnership between a company and an organization that gathers persons sharing the same interests to bring a vaster consumer base to the opposite party.

Affinity marketing is a partnership marketing between two organisations they share their marketing tips together, they mostly carry out their marketing research together or in the same facility because they have decided to merge their marketing strategy together.

Affinity marketing is very common in insurance industry. It is a type of marketing which consists of a pertnership between two companies or brands in order to provide opportunity that will benefits each other. Think of affinity marketing like a Joint Venture between two entities that foster profit making relationship. Affinity helps companies to open more grounds to gain more audience.
You are very correct. This word isn't common at all. The intention of such is to pool resources together by two companies to promote a brand. In this affinity marketing, more sales is assured and synergy between the two companies is guaranteed.

Affinity marketing involves a partnership that includes your brand and other brand. The two brands work together to develop and promote marketing campaigns that will benefit each company individually and expose both to new audiences.

Partiality advertising includes an organization that incorporates your image and another brand. The two brands cooperate to create and advance advertising efforts that will profit each organization independently and open both to new crowds. ... These are generally instances of fondness advertising associations.

Affinity marketing is a type of direct marketing which concept consists of a partnership between a company ... They defined the word affinity as "an individual level of cohesiveness, social bonding, identification, it also involves a mutually beneficial partnership between two brands, although it is one of the most misunderstood marketing practice.

affinity marketing focuses on developing strategic partnerships between complementary brands and businesses. A mutually beneficial marketing strategy can then be adopted between the pair.

Affinity marketing involves a partnership that includes your brand and another brand.

Affinity marketing is also known as partnership marketing, affinity marketing is about creating strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Businesses partner together so that they can leverage different audiences and increase their brand awareness .common in insurance company.

Affinity marketing is a know as a partnership that consists of a partnership between a company (supplier) and an organization that gathers people sharing the same view and ideology

This involves the coming together or partnership of two companies or brand which may or may not be producing similar products or services. The aim is to leverage on each other's influence in the market and form a combined force that can have a stronger impression or influence on their clients. Having the right partner is very vital for the success of an affinity marketing

What is an affinity marketing program? I need a serious answer...preferably a marketing major or someone who works in the marketing field...
Affinity marketing is a program involves a partnership that includes your brand and another brand too. These two brands work together to develop and promote marketing campaigns that will benefit each company individually and expose both to new audiences. Thus you will make more profit with mutual cooperation.

To be honest with you, I have not heared of affinity marketing before but only of affiliate marketing where you register with a company and earn small commissions on anybody that buys a product after being referred by you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds