Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Affiliate marketing?

I think that affiliate marketing has really become more prominent in the recent years, especially with the pandemic and people working from home. So it's a good way for people to earn an extra income over and above what they are already earning, especially because money is such an issue at this time. It helps to alleviate some financial burdens placed by the pandemic.
Exactly. If you are very familiar with the do's and don't in affiliate marketing, you can be rest assured that you will be earning a lot of money from the program. One of my friends in US works with Amazon affiliate program. He told me that he earns at least $500 monthly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is when a business enlists the help of partners to sell their products or services in exchange for a commission. Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying an affiliate to bring in more consumers
[automerge]1610618929[/automerge]
Affiliate marketing is when a business enlists the help of partners to sell their products or services in exchange for a commission. Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying an affiliate to bring in more consumers

In my perspective, I can discribe affiliate business as a way of selling of one company product to consumers or Promoting a company product to consumers to buy it and you gain/receive a commission from the company on a product you sell.
When you register under a company and you are selling their products and collecting a commission on the product you sell, that is what called affiliate business.

Its the marketing where you do marketig of another company product and take a commision on that you can also make your own product when you get able to launch it but till that you can do marketing of that product of another company

Exactly. If you are very familiar with the do's and don't in affiliate marketing, you can be rest assured that you will be earning a lot of money from the program. One of my friends in US works with Amazon affiliate program. He told me that he earns at least $500 monthly.
This is quite a bit of money that he is making just to affiliate marketing. I think when it comes to affiliate marketing it all depends on how many people you know and what is your restaurant social media so that she can get the product out there and in that way you'll be able to promote it. When you have a lot of people that you know on social media they are more people that will be interested in that product and as a result you'll be able to make a much bigger profit.

This is quite a bit of money that he is making just to affiliate marketing. I think when it comes to affiliate marketing it all depends on how many people you know and what is your restaurant social media so that she can get the product out there and in that way you'll be able to promote it. When you have a lot of people that you know on social media they are more people that will be interested in that product and as a result you'll be able to make a much bigger profit.
Yes, I said same thing to him as that he's making a decent amount of money from his Amazon affiliate marketing campaign. He made me know that on his Instagram and Twitter, he's got over 10k followers on both social media handle.

Yes, I said same thing to him as that he's making a decent amount of money from his Amazon affiliate marketing campaign. He made me know that on his Instagram and Twitter, he's got over 10k followers on both social media handle.
Well this is actually a lot of people that he does have on his social media. As a result of this it must be relatively easy to sell at least something to some of these people. And with affiliate marketing you get a pretty hefty payback from what you actually sell, so a lot of the profit is actually coming to you as well. I think the percentage that actually goes to the supplier and the percentage that goes to you is actually skewed in your favour which is why many people are venturing into this, and are making a profit from it.

Well this is actually a lot of people that he does have on his social media. As a result of this it must be relatively easy to sell at least something to some of these people. And with affiliate marketing you get a pretty hefty payback from what you actually sell, so a lot of the profit is actually coming to you as well. I think the percentage that actually goes to the supplier and the percentage that goes to you is actually skewed in your favour which is why many people are venturing into this, and are making a profit from it.
Exactly. If affiliate marketing isn't profitable to affiliate marketers, they will never keep doing it and also more people won't be venturing in the program. The company gets a bigger percentage of the sale and it's their right because it's their product.

Exactly. If affiliate marketing isn't profitable to affiliate marketers, they will never keep doing it and also more people won't be venturing in the program. The company gets a bigger percentage of the sale and it's their right because it's their product.
Ahh, I have done some more research on this after discussing it with and looking into it for a way that I can possibly do it as well and it seems that some for them offer you as much as 30% of the profit of the item which is quite a large percentage in my opinion. :) It is a good way to earn, however you have to choose your product carefully for affiliate marketing and this will be important in how you sell it and the audience that you are trying to reach as well.

Ahh, I have done some more research on this after discussing it with and looking into it for a way that I can possibly do it as well and it seems that some for them offer you as much as 30% of the profit of the item which is quite a large percentage in my opinion. :) It is a good way to earn, however you have to choose your product carefully for affiliate marketing and this will be important in how you sell it and the audience that you are trying to reach as well.

Yes, some companies offer 30% commission while some offer less, it all depends on the capacity of the company in quote. The real deal is getting to make more sales using your affiliate marketing link. So, it will be the commission multiply by the number of products sold.

Yes, some companies offer 30% commission while some offer less, it all depends on the capacity of the company in quote. The real deal is getting to make more sales using your affiliate marketing link. So, it will be the commission multiply by the number of products sold.
Yeah. Making that commissions on each item that you sell, especially if the items are a bit on the expensive side is a big plus as well. If you sell and item that is ten dollars in profit than you are making three dollars per sale that you make, however as the price of the product increases your profit margin increases too because your commissions is much larger. Therefore, I think that you need to find that perfect balance between the price and what people are willing to pay.

Yeah. Making that commissions on each item that you sell, especially if the items are a bit on the expensive side is a big plus as well. If you sell and item that is ten dollars in profit than you are making three dollars per sale that you make, however as the price of the product increases your profit margin increases too because your commissions is much larger. Therefore, I think that you need to find that perfect balance between the price and what people are willing to pay.
True. For the fact that some products are more expensive means their commission percentage will be relatively high as well. Targeting helps a lot in fishing out the right customers for such expensive products. Once your marketing strategy gets to the right audience, your increased commission is a secured.

@poster you're wrong on your assertion, affiliate marketing is a process where by you market a product for a particular company and you therefore get a commission depends on sales that was achieved via your affiliate link.

Affiliate Marketing is a marketing model that allows publisher or affiliate to promote digital products and services and earn some commission for the traffic they have generated to purchase the product or services. It could be a physical product or service as well. It not limited to Digital Product.

The affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate received a commission for marketing another person's or company's products. This simply searches for a product they enjoy and then promotes that product and get profit from each sale they make.

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts

Affliate marketing is the process by which a person earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.

Affiliate marketing is an online sales tactic that lets a product owner increase sales by allowing others targeting the same audience“affiliates”to earn a commission by recommending the product to others. At the same time, it makes it possible for affiliates to earn money on product sales without creating products of their own.Another form of Affiliate marketing is CPA which stands for Cost Per Action.

Affiliate marketing is attractive marketing model to plenty because they don’t have to create their own products all they do is market other peoples products and getting paid a commission when they make sales.There is also another attractive element to affiliate marketing which is you can make passive income. Select the right product, set up a system to market your product (through a blog, YouTube, Website) get your affiliate links out there through those channels and start making sales.

Affiliate marketing is the process of marketing to the company's product and services online. It involves using links that we refer anyone that click on it to the company's website or portal through which they can make their purchases. this is so ideal for people that doesn't have a business but they are good in marketing as they will be able to promote other people business and they will be paid a commission from each person that click on the link they shared on their website or blogs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds