Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is a "Press Release"?

Sean Quinn

Reputable member
Website
thesqpost.wordpress.com
Credits
I see all the time on forums, online marketplaces, etc.. that people selling their services offering to do "Press Releases" for people's websites. What exactly is this? What promotion does it involve to do a Press Release?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't see many, if any forums getting any traction with press releases. I think people just like saying they have press releases because it makes them feel important. I used to have a client that bragged about sending press releases to the white house. I honestly believe he thought the president of the united states was reading about his space videos lmao. Didn't help he made his own press releases and spelled half the words wrong.

I used to have a client that bragged about sending press releases to the white house. I honestly believe he thought the president of the united states was reading about his space videos lmao. Didn't help he made his own press releases and spelled half the words wrong.

I would hope that you had professionally explained to him about such even if he wasn't so "nice" about it. After all he was/is your client. :)

I would hope that you had professionally explained to him about such even if he wasn't so "nice" about it. After all he was/is your client. :smiley:

Definitely "was" my client. You couldn't tell him anything. He was the type that knew it all. I'm a web designer not a psychiatrist lol. I should have seen the red flag of the person who worked with him prior cussing him out and the boss being unprofessional and cussing back at him.

Definitely "was" my client. You couldn't tell him anything. He was the type that knew it all. I'm a web designer not a psychiatrist lol. I should have seen the red flag of the person who worked with him prior cussing him out and the boss being unprofessional and cussing back at him.

Indeed, as soon as the client goes "out of bound" like that they are indeed goners. I would for example if someone treated me with disrespect and such would give them their data, the remainder money, and say "I am sorry but I am unable to meet your expectations. You have a nice day and wish you luck.". :)

At least with that one you learnt the lesson and let's hope it the last as well.

That attitude of course does not facilitate the success of press releasing either. :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds