Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a nostalgic hobby that you are no longer doing?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I used to build with legos, I was building castles, houses, cars and more. I was also making my own movie by moving the lego characters and structures, and it felt good I was really enjoying of it and I was doing it almost everyday. With the years I have found better hobbies which are more enjoyable and then I was slowly stopping to do that hobby.
Today I am not doing this hobby anymore.
But what about you? Do you have a nostalgic hobby that you are not doing anymore?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to enjoy doing puzzles a lot but stopped because I have 2 toddlers and a baby, so there's no way I can work a huge puzzle on the dining room table without it getting messed up, and I know it would be stressful. I love building lego sets but they just aren't that into it right now, so I figure we can do that together when they're older.
Other than that, I continue to sew, paint, and draw, which are also some nostalgic hobbies of mine.

The only hobby that I can think of which I usually enjoy doing a lot when I was still a teenager would be drawing. Over the years as a kid I have managed to draw a lot of things and I still have some of them right here but as I got older I lost the interest in drawing and since then I've never been able to get back into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds