Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a hobby or interest you wish to get into?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always wanted to learn how to make clothes, but I have such a terrible eye for design that I'm sure anything I'd have tried would have come out completely wrong.

I really want to learn to crochet- mostly because my dad got me a bunch of crochet hooks a year or two ago for no apparent reason. The problem is, all the inexpensive yarn doesn't tell me which hook to use... And honestly, most video tutorials move too fast for me. :c

I'm also trying to get into pixel art, though!

I really want to learn to crochet- mostly because my dad got me a bunch of crochet hooks a year or two ago for no apparent reason. The problem is, all the inexpensive yarn doesn't tell me which hook to use... And honestly, most video tutorials move too fast for me. :c

I'm also trying to get into pixel art, though!
Thats neat.
Youtube tutorials do go to fast.
I tried to learn knots from youtube. It did not work well at all. Way too fast.
--
I want to get into kayak polo. The start to get into that sports is outrageous. Same as scuba diving.

I have a crazy interest I wish I could get into and it's skydiving. It's a very risky thing to do but I know that it's also going to give a thrilling experience as well. But unfortunately, I'm afraid of heights.
Just be smart and tell people if you have a fear of heights before you get to a high place with them in a stressful situation. I say this because when I was 14, my aunt got me a flying lesson and my bff came with me but failed to tell me she was afraid of heights... except when we were already in the sky, and she was screaming behind me while I was in the cockpit with my teacher. :'D

Reading. It's something I've always tried to get into but I never stuck at it.
I never managed to finish any books either.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds