Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a good margin for growth per month?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
In terms of page views (traffic), what margin or percentage would you say is good to aim for month after month in terms of growth?

I am trying to set up a short goals list each month for my websites. I want this year to be the year I get something going for myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends first of all on your level of working means if your website is a dummy website or old from 2 years or 3 years this is how could differentiate and short goals are good because long one you could even not doing anything from what was planned.

It depends first of all on your level of working means if your website is a dummy website or old from 2 years or 3 years this is how could differentiate and short goals are good because long one you could even not doing anything from what was planned.
It is about a year old. Not quite there but almost. So as of now it is only getting a few views a day. I am working on adding content to it. Knowing this, what would you say is good?

It is about a year old. Not quite there but almost. So as of now it is only getting a few views a day. I am working on adding content to it. Knowing this, what would you say is good?
Generally speaking, a website that is about a year old could be expected to see steady growth of around 5-10% per month. Of course, this growth rate may fluctuate based on various factors such as competition, market trends, etc.

I am not sure if there will be growth in your traffic by certain percentage every month. Even if your content ranks well, sometimes it is very normal not to receive traffic.

In terms of page views (traffic), what margin or percentage would you say is good to aim for month after month in terms of growth?

I am trying to set up a short goals list each month for my websites. I want this year to be the year I get something going for myself.
It depends on the rate at which we have customers before and it also depends on how lucrative your business is. All of these things matter to know your growth margin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds