Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a donation based monetization?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
First of all you will write such good content on your blog or website. People will come to your site again and again after reading your content. Whether it's your skills or something others can't learn. By doing so, people will contribute to making your website a success. You were one of the donations on your website that people can donate money to by touching it. They can invest and monetize their website. What would you say about that?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of small publishers use this feature to make money from their website. While this might not be the best method to make money from your website, you can at least manage your operational cost from from the donation. If you are using wordpress, you can find a "paypal donate" plugin. You can add your paypal address and the display that plugin on the sidebar. People who want to donate can do so by simply hitting that button.

Some small bloggers and website owners put donate me button on their site. They are trying to raise their expenses related to website management through public donation. Some are doing this to keep their site ad free, where as some are doing to earn additional revenue.

a lot of people have been using this feature for a very long time and this is not my first time of hearing this so it actually depends on what you want to do sometimes doing this can make your website to be advert free that means you are not receiving any payment from Google adsense,and those are always nice because your website will be easy to navigate but the disadvantages is that they may not have enough donation to support you or to make a reasonable amount of money without huge traffic.

Some website owners prefer not to use ads on their site and instead place donate me button on the website to raise funds. I have seen this kind of monetization method on a lot of sites, but don't know whether you actually earn real money

This method involves the skills you have and the creative content that you post. Some readers are now willing to give monetary compensation to their favorite influencers. If your content is of value and you need support to grow your website, you can politely ask for donations.

Donation Based Monetization
This method involves the skills you have and the creative content that you post. Some readers are now willing to give monetary compensation to their favorite influencers. If your content is of value and you need support to grow your website, you can politely ask for donations

First of all you will write such good content on your blog or website. People will come to your site again and again after reading your content. Whether it's your skills or something others can't learn. By doing so, people will contribute to making your website a success. You were one of the donations on your website that people can donate money to by touching it. They can invest and monetize their website. What would you say about that?
Some website owners don't like to put ads on their site and they want to get funding so I think this is a great way to make money for the poor I think ۔ And I think that's a good way to make money.

This method involves the skills you have and the creative content that you post. Some readers are now willing to give monetary compensation to their favorite influencers. If your content is of value and you need support to grow your website, you can politely ask for donations.

This method involves the skills you have and the creative content that you post. Some readers are now willing to give monetary compensation to their favorite influencers. If your content is of value and you need support to grow your website, you can politely ask for donations
[automerge]1610866147[/automerge]

Last edited:
A lot of small publishers use this feature to make money from their website. While this might not be the best method to make money from your website, you can at least manage your operational cost from from the donation. If you are using wordpress, you can find a "paypal donate" plugin. You can add your paypal address and the display that plugin on the sidebar. People who want to donate can do so by simply hitting that button.

This is how some exceptional writers raise funds to help in their research works. People will always donate when they see that you are doing a good job with the information that you provide. I have seen a couple of investigative journalists use this method and it works for them since the readers want to read more of the articles.

This is how some exceptional writers raise funds to help in their research works. People will always donate when they see that you are doing a good job with the information that you provide. I have seen a couple of investigative journalists use this method and it works for them since the readers want to read more of the articles.
That's true. When you use donation based monetization, you are also providing ad free content. A serious reader will always prefer a clean feed and would pay the price of reading good articles. While donation may not be the best option, it is at least a way to manage the operational cost.

This kind of making money online is called Blogging. This is just an act of designing a website or blog and start posting quality content on it that is well optimized with search engine procedures. After getting a whole lots of traffic for your website you can now then go ahead to monitize it with either Google AdSense or media.net
[automerge]1610898774[/automerge]
This kind of making money online is called Blogging. This is just an act of designing a website or blog and start posting quality content on it that is well optimized with search engine procedures. After getting a whole lots of traffic for your website you can now then go ahead to monitize it with either Google AdSense or media.net

I have heard of the donation but to be honest I don't think that will work for me. My blog is about science fiction and I have just a few readers now since it is not active anymore. My second blog is about pets and that has a better chance for donation. But still it wouldn't work because people here do not just part with their money. Besides my blog is in a free platform so they know that a donation is not needed. Now I am thinking of creating a new blog that is DIY. My planned first post is how to fix the blue garden hose.

This is basically the way through which people attracting traffic to their site by posting any quality content that will keep people coming back to the website of all the time.

Most free websites make use of donation to sustain and run their site. Sites like github or others where you can download free stuffs like images and articles. Charity websites make use of it too.

Donation based monetization option is used by a lot of websites, however, this s not my favorite way to make money from my website. If you want, you can add paypal donate button or share bitcoin address on your website. If visitors find your website they might tip you.

Donation based monetization is when an owner of site adds the donation link to get support for his services rendered. However I don't like this method because it could be ridiculing. I'll only add monetization if the objective is to project community services.

I can say that I understand what you wrote up there, but I can say that things like what you just described isn't very common. Someone like me would be less inclined to donate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds