Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a "churn rate"?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
I have heard this term before but never actually looked into it. While I do use email marketing, it is not something I am a complete expert on so I am not familiar with all the lingo and the terms used to describe different parts of the process. Does anyone know what this is referring to?

Advertisement Placeholder
"Churn rate" is the annual percentage rate at which customers stop subscribing to a service, when they stop doing business with a company or when employees leave a job.

"Churn rate" is the annual percentage rate at which customers stop subscribing to a service, when they stop doing business with a company or when employees leave a job.
Yup, and it could also be the number of subscribers that have canceled their recurring payment plans to a company.

How to avoid such kind of situation because this is something bad for the economy of the company or website or center providing services?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds