Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What instrument can you play or do you want to play?

TriedAndTested

Credits
I can play the guitar a bit, and I used to be able to play the piano. Right now though, I am in love with the idea of learning how to play the accordion. It reminds me of a one-man band, it's sound is recognizable almost anywhere, and when I hear it, i'm reminded of a bucolic view of some street in Europe. So which instruments can you play? Or which instrument do you want to learn how to play?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can play the violin and I sing. Violin, to around grade 6 (although I haven't bothered sitting exams)...

I would have liked to learn guitar or piano, but I chose violin when I was 6- I thought it would be just as cool..

I used to learn one Indian music instrument called Tabla. I learned it for like 5 to 6 years, and then I got bored of it, and stopped! You cannot simply roam around and show your skills to your friends or anything as it was nothing like a portable instrument. I could have simply chosen guitar, but I didn't and now I'm regretting it!

True. Violin is more fun when you are a beginner because you get to play Harry potter, mission impossible and other movie music.

I can play the trombone like nobody's business. Like honestly, I'm pretty terrible. Played it when I was in Jr. High years back, sold the damn thing and now hopefully it's rotting in Brass hell. In all honesty it wasn't that bad, my teacher though was dreadful.

I can also play a few songs on the guitar, need to practice more. I can play Phil Collin's Easy Lover like I'm a sex god and I can play Staying Alive by the Bee Gees. :p Plus Space Grass by Clutch and a few others. All very easy songs but you can always make look like what you are playing hard with a few hand sweeps and some hammer ons.

I can play the guitar (Acoustic & Electric) and the drums, although I'm not very good..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds