Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What home-based business suits at this time of pandemic?

I think the home based business that will suitable and more profitable during the pandemic is online transactions and I believe it's not every body that is good at online stuffs.
Since there's no movement during the pandemic , i dont think drop shipping business will work , but there are some online business that doesn't need offline transaction that you can do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually home based business are into categories some if the business are lucrative during the pandemic most especially the online business kind which deals with transactions online.

Actually home based business are into categories some if the business are lucrative during the pandemic most especially the online business kind which deals with transactions online.
It is best for the individual to know firstly the category of the home business they will like to operate , it could be offline or online, but for more flexibility they can choose to own an online business.

Based on location sometimes because I have such experience from the local traders in my area of which most of thete home based business suffered alot though some of the location were favoured so they dont have such experience.

In the actual sense you could start our own business at the comfort of your home and you make a reasonable amount of money from it by selling these are products or by promoting affiliate links on Facebook

I could remember then during the covid-19 pandemic everywhere was locked and not any business to except a very big large companies, and the only thing or business people do to earn money is online businesses.

The home-based business that works best is when you have a reasonable knowledge around cooking. You could establish a way to cook food and deliver to people.

During the pandemic era , the only business that people can do to bring better income is the crypto currency business which many people turn to during the pandemic because of the pandemic,

A lot of people are now switching to freelancing and online based businesses and you cannot fault them for that because it is much cheaper and it is in demand right now because you do not need any kind of physical interactions.

When talking about the home based business that you needed to do in order to survive during this pandemic , due to the fact thats theres no movement of people and vehicles , the only business which you can do easily to survive is online business.

Dropshipping is one of the home-based businesses that I think can be able to become very successful at this point in time. You can just be able to direct everything from the comfort of your home.

If you have the digital marketing skills , affiliate marketing is good but you will need lots of patience and perseverance to be able to make something worthwhile in this niche.
Digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing businesses and having a good skill in it like the CEO and email marketing is one of the best skills to offer right.

It was quite difficult then , because any business you are doing at home won't likely be profitable since you won't have a way to advertise it to the people you are living close to it. It will be much more preferable for you to consider working online in such a situation.

Though people are suffering so much during the pandemic due to the lack of inflow of money, one of the business that brings money is the selling of food stuffs business.

Actually there is no any offline business at home that will be good during the pandemic apart from provision store. I think the best form of business is to better engage into online.
That's true there is no offline business that suits this pandemic I think the business one can during the pandemic is online business, because pandemic can never affected online business.

offline business has been al.ost totally destroyed by the pandemic and most people have now realized the benefit and how good online business are running. alot of people have now engage in online business no more thiugh about offline.

Online businesses that will not require you to have a lot of physical activity is what you should be looking into at this time. It helped me a lot and I know that it'll definitely help you too as well.

Many people now prefer to work online as a result of the pandemic. The beauty of online investing is that it was not significantly impacted by the pandemic, which makes it extremely fascinating.

During the pandemic everyone was on lockdown , home-based business wouldn't be the best option because there is no way you could advertise your business to people. Online business was the only way for most people.

laundry business suits well, and if you are very strategic about it, you will make enough money for yourself, just place your adverts well online and you will get clients to patronize you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds