Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What hobby have you always wanted to try, but haven't due to expense, time, or location?

Altair

Loyal member
Credits
As we go through life, we often have dreams of trying new hobbies or activities. However, various factors can prevent us from pursuing these interests, such as a lack of time, living too far away, or the expense associated with them.
So, I am curious to know: What hobby have you always wanted to try but haven't been able to due to expense, time, or location?
Maybe you've always wanted to learn to play an instrument, try scuba diving, learn a new language, or travel the world. Whatever it may be, share your thoughts and experiences with us. Who knows, maybe someone in the community has found a way to make it work, and can offer helpful tips to others who want to try the same hobby. Let

Advertisement Placeholder
I love travelling, it's among my favourite hobbies. I would want to travel the whole world but without the money to fund it, it will only be a dream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds