Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What happens if TikTok is banned in the US? Will it result in other sites to be banned?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The recent news of TikTok possibly being banned in the US has got me thinking. What if it is actually banned, what becomes of other sites? It seems they are focused on certain countries and not allowing traffic to those sites/apps. So what does that mean for us? Or the people outside of the US who have sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the apps that pose security concern for the government and also the ones that create a sense of disharmony among the public are the ones that are likely to be banned.

Fortunately, TikTok wasn't banned in my country and it's something that most businesses are very happy about because the social media platform have been very helpful in business advertisement and promotion.

Twitter is the only social media platform that have been banned in my country around 2020 but the ban was later lifted in 2021.

I do not see any issue when tiktok is banned in the US. When China can ban Facebook and Google, why can't the US ban in the US. The only surprising thing would be how on earth a free country like the US bans a social site. China is an authoritarian state it can do anything, however, the US is a democracy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds