Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What got you into blogging

Danielle Davidson

Credits
For me personally, I got into blogging because I was bored one summer and I wanted to try something new. I figured that it couldn't hurt to try out some blogging, and I honestly loved it. I've always loved to write, so I knew that this was perfect.

Advertisement Placeholder
I enjoy writing and making people laugh, think, or smile. I started as a freelance poster for blog owners but I now own my own. It hasn't made it big yet, but I know it will. I just have to keep up the good fight!

I personally got into it because I wanted a way to vent things that I was thinking. I also loved to write so that helped, but being able to see the reaction I got from people who also felt the same things that I did, it was nice.

I like to vent and sometimes I have no one to vent to so venting to possibly millions of strangers online is a nice outlet. I also like helping people as well.

What first got me into blogging was the fact that I was a co-administrator of an extremely popular video game forum years back and we were looking for ways to express ourselves as a community. Not only that, but to get the word out about the forum as well. I started a blog which had the same name as the forum and added the rest of the forum's staff as contributors on there. It's gone now, but I had other blogs of my own later on. I love to write and always have.

I was into blogging in the past and was driven to it by accident. See, I was a newbie to web hosting, and the, the package I had allowed for some premade blogs (no installation needed, not even Softalicious). Well, for some reason, I started using them.

To share my art, and now I am sharing my art, my basketball coaching plans and info, and my travels.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds