Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What game do you think is the most underrated?

Credits
Gaming is one of the most exciting ways for people to relax and enjoy themselves. There are millions of games that have already been released which people play whenever they are interested in having fun.

What are the video games that you believe that are so underrated that people are not giving them much credit they deserve?

Advertisement Placeholder
Gaming is one of the most exciting ways for people to relax and enjoy themselves. There are millions of games that have already been released which people play whenever they are interested in having fun.

What are the video games that you believe that are so underrated that people are not giving them much credit they deserve?
I recently played the Guardians Of The Galaxy and I have to say I'm so impressed. It may not be the most underrated game out there but it flopped hard moneywise.

Visage is one of the most scariest horror games I have played but not many people talk about this game and they only talk about games like Resident Evil, Dying Light or Silent Hills. These are certainly good games but Visage is even greater.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds