Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What forum did you own for the longest time?

Advertisement Placeholder
My general chat forum that I used to run before I had to let it go was the longest running forum that I had. I started Chat Addicts back in 2009 and I had it up until 2017 which was when I had to make the decision to let it go due to hosting I was using going up in price by a lot. I sometimes regret letting it go like I did but I am proud that I was able to create a forum like I did that was active at the time. Who knows, maybe one day Chat Addicts may make a comeback, for now, it's something I will always be proud of.

My general chat forum that I used to run before I had to let it go was the longest running forum that I had. I started Chat Addicts back in 2009 and I had it up until 2017 which was when I had to make the decision to let it go due to hosting I was using going up in price by a lot. I sometimes regret letting it go like I did but I am proud that I was able to create a forum like I did that was active at the time. Who knows, maybe one day Chat Addicts may make a comeback, for now, it's something I will always be proud of.
If you sell it to someone else it would be a fourtune but this is something that any old forum owner may think about.

Unfortunately, I haven't owned any forum for quite a long time. The one which I had was in 2011 and I couldn't hold it on for more than 1 year. I had a lot of challenges that weren't favorable for me to keep running the community back then, so I had to give it up. But looking back to it now, it seems like a bad decision from me.

Unfortunately, I haven't owned any forum for quite a long time. The one which I had was in 2011 and I couldn't hold it on for more than 1 year. I had a lot of challenges that weren't favorable for me to keep running the community back then, so I had to give it up. But looking back to it now, it seems like a bad decision from me.
Offline commitment could be a valid reason for not maintaining community active for a long time and this is the case for several people and not you, some people go to hiring staff during their absence to handle the situation.

What forum did you own for the longest time? Like, I haven't owned a forum for longer than a year to be honest. I hope to proceed for a very long time with AdminJunkies.
Errr... started my site in 2018, brought it down shortly after I got frustrated with issues I was having with equipment that would allow content. Then brought it back up about 8 months ago once I got adequate hardware and knowledge.
My first actual domain was registered 2 decades ago... and I still use it for my email services. It was a site originally targeted towards Texas motorcycle riding until I actually determined upon a domain to expand it futher.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds