Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What email client do you use for email marketing?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you are running email marketing, what email client do you use? My favorite is MailChimp. It is easy to use and is free to use if your email list is less than 2000 subscribers. Even if you have a bigger list, the prices offered by mailchimp is very affordable. Maiulchimp offers a lot of free email templetes that makes building emails very easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I use hubspot, that's for one of the companies I work for. I haven't used it much as work there has died down. It's a great little tool to also monitor deals, help keep track of deals with tracks or sprints, etc. You can also task emails out to others. It's pretty cool.

Constant Contact is another popular email marketing platform known for its simplicity and beginner-friendly features. It offers drag-and-drop email builders, contact management, automation, and tracking capabilities. It also provides additional features like event management and social media integration.

When you are running email marketing, what email client do you use? My favorite is MailChimp. It is easy to use and is free to use if your email list is less than 2000 subscribers. Even if you have a bigger list, the prices offered by mailchimp is very affordable. Maiulchimp offers a lot of free email templetes that makes building emails very easy.

The very first time I was introduced to making use of MailChimp and I gave it a try for the first time, I was completely satisfied with their services and ever since then, they are the only mailing services that have always made use of for my email marketing.

That's true. MailChimp is really good. They offer free services for marketers and businesses who have less than 2000 emails in their email list. Plus, mailchimp has a lot of free templates for building beautiful email

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds