Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does your sleep schedule look like?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
In terms of schedule an quality, what does your sleep look like on average?

I have trouble sleeping due to back problems. I find myself waking up a few nights a week several times. Last night I was waking up every hour or two and it was horrible. I think my body has adjusted at this point though as when it happens, I am not very tired during the day. I go to bed around 11PM every night and wake up about 7AM.

Advertisement Placeholder
My sleeping schedule is a very big mess because I can't remember the last time I was able to sleep well over 5 hours without any help with drugs. By drugs, it's Cannabis I'm talking about and I have to used it cooked in my food. It makes me sleep very well.

I normally stay awake till 2 AM or 3 AM and I will always wake up by 6 AM. I wish I can work on my sleeping schedule and improve on it.

The issue is my sleeping does not have a schedule because the light issue in my place is very annoying making me to have issue making a structured plan. As a matter of fact I have to leave my house to work long hours on my pc.

The issue is my sleeping does not have a schedule because the light issue in my place is very annoying making me to have issue making a structured plan. As a matter of fact I have to leave my house to work long hours on my pc.

It is always a very serious problem for me whenever the weather is very hot and there is no light for me to make use of my air conditioning system to bring down the temperature of the house to be comfortable for me to sleep in. Electricity challenge is a very serious problem that we have been facing for years and it doesn't look like something that the government is interested in fixing.

My sleep schedule is a bit tight, around 4 hours a night. It's like a trade-off between a busy routine and the need for some shut-eye. While I know getting more sleep is ideal, sometimes life just doesn't allow for it. I try to make the most of those few hours, making sure they count for quality rest. It's a bit of a balancing act, but hey, we all find our own rhythm, right?

My sleep schedule is a bit tight, around 4 hours a night. It's like a trade-off between a busy routine and the need for some shut-eye. While I know getting more sleep is ideal, sometimes life just doesn't allow for it. I try to make the most of those few hours, making sure they count for quality rest. It's a bit of a balancing act, but hey, we all find our own rhythm, right?

Seriously, it has been a very big issue for me for a very long time because I've tried everything that I know in order to see if it is possible for me to balance the way I am sleeping but it hasn't been working out. I just hope that this doesn't cause me a very serious dent health wise in the future.

Seriously, it has been a very big issue for me for a very long time because I've tried everything that I know in order to see if it is possible for me to balance the way I am sleeping but it hasn't been working out. I just hope that this doesn't cause me a very serious dent health wise in the future.
I have never had problems sleeping, I usually sleep almost always 7-8 hours, although sometimes with only 6 I am fine, I usually go to bed between 10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m., what is your problem, mainly sleeping? Have you tried supplements like CBD or melatonin?

I have never had problems sleeping, I usually sleep almost always 7-8 hours, although sometimes with only 6 I am fine, I usually go to bed between 10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m., what is your problem, mainly sleeping? Have you tried supplements like CBD or melatonin?

I have used CBD supplements once or twice. They actually helped me to sleep but I don't want to be always dependent on supplements in order for me to sleep. I always feel like that it's going to have a negative effects that's going to become permanent in my life.

I have used CBD supplements once or twice. They actually helped me to sleep but I don't want to be always dependent on supplements in order for me to sleep. I always feel like that it's going to have a negative effects that's going to become permanent in my life.
I understand it, I was telling you this because a friend of mine had a similar problem with sleep, he started taking CBD and he told me that it worked like a charm, but I have never tried it and I don't know how effective it can be, I understand your point of view too. I guess you don't want to be "high" to sleep when the natural thing should be to sleep naturally without the need for any supplement.

I understand it, I was telling you this because a friend of mine had a similar problem with sleep, he started taking CBD and he told me that it worked like a charm, but I have never tried it and I don't know how effective it can be, I understand your point of view too. I guess you don't want to be "high" to sleep when the natural thing should be to sleep naturally without the need for any supplement.

Exactly! The feeling is always good but when it doesn't come naturally, it shows that there's a problem that needs to be fixed. We are not even eating healthy food all the time which have compromised our health to a great extent, adding drugs or supplements to it which gets one hooked is complicating matters more.

It changes all the time because it depends on the period of my life, for example if I'm serving the army (which is happening soon) I can never be late and I better be awaked and healthy so I sleep on around 23:00-0:00 which is kind of early to me, yet if I am on a vacation and doesn't really have a job or anything daily I will sleep whenever I want and usually not late than 2:00 because then it is just unhealthy and undeeded I want to wake up normally and feel well too.

I sleep well, I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks or drink water. I can go back to sleep in 5-10 minutes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds