Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does the concept of "happy life" mean to you, and how do you achieve it?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
This concept sounds different to everyone. For me, for example, a happy life is my own house somewhere in the forest, a small family next to the car of my dreams and just a lot of time and money to travel and enjoy life. I'm going very slowly towards this, unfortunately, but I'm not ready to lose hope, so I'm moving confidently to achieve it

Advertisement Placeholder
A happy life can mean anything for anybody; it can mean having the nicest house, beautiful cars, the most beautiful garden, complete family, beautiful wife, beautiful kids and many other things.

Happy life means having peace and being happy with my family, having my money and enjoying every bit of beautiful things that life got to offer.

For me happy life means a life where I do not have to worry about money for basic necessities, a life where I do not have to worry about money when I have financial emergencies. As long as you have money, everything will be in perfect happiness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds