Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does a Money Manager do?

Ernestnari

Loyal member
Credits
A money management is one who provides investment/money management services to clients. They're essential is cases where you need a financial manager.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their main work is to help us manage/ invest our money in a way so that we can get the maximum out of our money through investment

Their main work is to help us manage/ invest our money in a way so that we can get the maximum out of our money through investment

I think that many money managers make money by by managing the money of people and this is why they are employed by many companies.

They work like financial consultants and charge their fee for their work and expertise and I think they also help us in stocks trading and help us build our wealth

They work like financial consultants and charge their fee for their work and expertise and I think they also help us in stocks trading and help us build our wealth

They manage money in the sense that they invest money of people in the market and they make profits and earn commissions as well.

They are good at financial planning and can help anyone manage their money by investing in different securities and also help us save tax

The person should also know every monetary activity that goes on in the company. It is very important

We are talking about money managers like consultants that can help us with our investment and growth

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds