Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you value most in a friendship?

Cryckit

Addicted member
Credits
Finding true friendships are hard to come by in this life. With that being said. What do you value the most when it comes to to having a true friend?

What I value the most in a true friendship is trust and loyalty. Being able to know that I can trust someone with with whatever I tell them is extremely important. Having a friend that is loyal through the good times and the bad times, makes all of the difference in the world. When the chips are down, you know that you have someone who always be by your side.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honesty

Simplicity

Compassion

There are other things, but those are the three at the top of the list.

When it comes to friends, it's easy to be able to be friends with someone but having a friend who is honest, loyal and trustworthy is very hard to come by. Those are the main three things I think I always look for in a friend. What kind of friend would someone be if they were not honest, loyal and trustworthy?

Honesty

Simplicity

Compassion

There are other things, but those are the three at the top of the list.

I like the points you listed about what you value most in a friendship. Honesty and compassion would also be what I value in a friendship. A friend who will show compassion in whatever I'm going through and someone who will always be honest with me too.

I always value loyalty and trust. If your friends are not going to be loyal or tell lies then they're honestly not worth having.

I look for certain values from a friend. First of all, I want my friend to be truthful to me. I don't love liars and if I see that my friend is lying to me or trying to take advantage of me, I normally cut the friend off.

Secondly, I look for sincerity. I want my friend to be sincere. I don't care if he/she is blunt, but sincerity has to be there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds