Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you usually eat for breakfast???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
When I was an Ulcer patient, I remember I have to eat as early as possible. No matter what the time is I might eat as 4am. Sometimes I take Bread and Tea, Pie, Fruits, Pizza and so on, depending on what I want.
What do you usually eat for breakfast???

Advertisement Placeholder
I can eat anything for breakfast and feel nothing for doing so. The point is always to focus on having something, even if it is a slice of bread and tea most of the time.

Well, I usually have the same breakfast almost always, that is, a coffee and some toast, but some days I also eat a sweet or some cereals, but as I said before, I don't usually change much what I eat for breakfast.

When it comes to the kind of food I usually like to eat for breakfast in the morning, it is always tea, bread and fried egg. This have always been my routine breakfast for the past 7 years. It is only once in a while that I will prepare another thing like spaghetti in the morning as my breakfast.

It is very difficult for me to eat something in the morning, I almost always eat after 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Therefore, before work, I mostly eat a banana and sometimes even porridge. It rarely happens that I ate a sandwich

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds