Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you understand by branding

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
Branding is that quality that separates a business from others who are operating in the same space. Branding encompasses both the offline and online aspects in terms of your online and social media presence and quality of goods and services offline. I believe the apex of branding is when the symbol or logo is instantly recognizable

Advertisement Placeholder
Branding in my own opinion and definition can also be called packaging in the kin of business , its what seperate your product from other business product , and the way you brand your products will gives you an advantage over other business.

Branding mostly deal with the overall improvement of the appearance of a particular product. This is for the main purpose of making the product looks more appealing and attractive to the end-users.

Branding actually means packaging of a certain product just so to make it more attractive and durable when one sees it. The content would have been in the market for a very long time but your own branding will show how you will pull customers to your sector of profession.
Please lets keep it coming, am really learning a lot as am about to embark on a project where i will need all the information i can get and all the learning i can get.
Branding is one of the key things every business must be concerned about.
Sure this platform will really help most of us to learn alot on what we know and what we don't even know anything about. Let us all all help each other.

Branding mostly deal with the overall improvement of the appearance of a particular product. This is for the main purpose of making the product looks more appealing and attractive to the end-users.

Branding involves making your product not only popular, but also create a subconscious feeling within customers that your products are truly reliable and they are popular around the world.

Branding involves making your product not only popular, but also create a subconscious feeling within customers that your products are truly reliable and they are popular around the world.
That is another advantage of branding a product. But however it is not all products that may look more appealing are always the best , that is why some customers are always sceptical that they are not carried away by appearance alone.

That is another advantage of branding a product. But however it is not all products that may look more appealing are always the best , that is why some customers are always sceptical that they are not carried away by appearance alone.

I have noticed that imported products look much more attractive. This is because they are packaged using perfect material. Locally produced brands in my country are not preferred by many people.

I have noticed that imported products look much more attractive. This is because they are packaged using perfect material. Locally produced brands in my country are not preferred by many people.
Imported products are good and it also depends on the type of product. In terms of laptop there is no problem and iPhones because people prefer these products as I could be expensive to acquire a brand new one.

A brand is an unmistakable guarantee that an organization makes and satisfies. A brand as most state is the character of a business . Brands are distinguished by images, imprints, and logos. It's any organization's most important resource and is alluded to as business instruments. Brands are insights and comprise of numerous components.
And also as a business when the baground,colour or logo of an organisation changes wether in their wbsite or offline profile,then branding has occure,it is a unique identity of a company.

And also as a business when the baground,colour or logo of an organisation changes wether in their wbsite or offline profile,then branding has occure,it is a unique identity of a company.

There are many kinds of company that tend to have their own logos and their own identity as well when it comes to conducting business as they shall have an effect on the company's image.

There are many kinds of company that tend to have their own logos and their own identity as well when it comes to conducting business as they shall have an effect on the company's image.
An organisation that knows how to go about its branding very well will know that it can cut across different aspect of their services,things that the customers usually have interface with.

I've been hearing of it , base on how I understand it, it means making it easy for your business to be identified among similar business owners, mainly by having a brand name. And the way the products are packaged just to promote the business.

Brand is much like the name of your company. Before you set up your company you have to think of a name that you'll give to your company. In most cases, you'll have to create a website for your company using your company name. That's why there is a type of domain called brandable domain. The name of your company should be something that people can remember.

An organisation that knows how to go about its branding very well will know that it can cut across different aspect of their services,things that the customers usually have interface with.

During the starting stages of any kind of product or company, the product may never become a great brand. However, by the passage of time, they create a better image of their company and turning themselves into a big brand. This takes time, though.

During the starting stages of any kind of product or company, the product may never become a great brand. However, by the passage of time, they create a better image of their company and turning themselves into a big brand. This takes time, though.
That is just the fact about building a brand,it usually takes time to build a reputable brand,you have to be consistent and commited at delivering quality products and services to your customers.

I have a very Basic understanding of what branding of a business means, but I want to really get to know what it entails in a very simplified manner.
Branding is important for business, before we can talk about the importance or why we need branding in a business, we should have a simplified meaning of the term branding, so guys what do you think that branding is?
In a simple language branding means to specify the owner of a product, many big companies branding cause the products to go higher in price when they become famous.

Branding is the process of how a business's target audience sees its product/services. This a strategy of promoting products or businesses. This way is targeted to specified audience.

To my understanding, branding is simply what makes a product or service different from another one. It could be the packaging or even a sign or logo.

In my own opinion branding is having something that is unique, as a business individuals we are all expected to have something that will be unique to our customers.

Branding has many benefits but what I believe to be the core reason for branding is to differentiate it from other similar products in the market.
There are different types of foot wears in the market but branding will help you tell, if it's Gucci, Versace or other brand names.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds