Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think the future will be like?

AI is the future the way I see it. It's exactly how our world have been shaping for a while now and it's going to keep being on that track till the foreseeable future.

I see a world completely dominated by technology and there would be fewer and fewer jobs left for humans to do.

Technology is already dominating the world we live in and that is one of the reasons unemployment rate is on the increase. A lot of people that own firms now want more machines than humans.

Technology is already dominating the world we live in and that is one of the reasons unemployment rate is on the increase. A lot of people that own firms now want more machines than humans.
I was served by a robot in a restaurant sometime last two months. A lot of people have been replaced by technology for a while now. If you don't upgrade on your skills to have more to offer than your human labor, you will be out of job sooner than you think.

I was served by a robot in a restaurant sometime last two months. A lot of people have been replaced by technology for a while now. If you don't upgrade on your skills to have more to offer than your human labor, you will be out of job sooner than you think.
What was the feeling like having a robot serve your meal? Were you comfortable with it? I'm not sure if I would be cool with it at least for now it's not something very common. The future will be dominated by technology and artificial intelligence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds