Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think is the most important invention in history?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
In recent years, humanity has invented a lot of useful things, and now we simply cannot imagine our lives without some devices. For example, can we live without a smartphone now, of course we can, but will it be possible to give it up for life? But in my opinion, the most important invention of humanity has become the Internet, because it is a remarkable technology that simply controls our lives.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is very difficult to say, that is, to say only one invention which is the best or most important is too difficult, but I will say a few that I think are of utmost importance, the creation of the computer, the creation of the internet, penicillin, or antibiotics as well.

You know, there is too many too name. For instance, the refrigerator, electricity, whatever that constitutes the brain of a computer, the wheel, the washing machine etc.. This question reminds me of the one where people want to know what band is the best. I mean, there are so many. Who can say?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds