Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about the recent rising of the Dollar?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I think that after America has been suffering so much from the Covid19, they managed to rise the dollar and now it's worth more than how it used to be when the Covid19 caused it to go down. I remember that once the Dollar was worth 3.19 israeli shekels but now it is worth 3.36 israeli shekels which is a significant rising of it. I think that the USA will manage to bring it back to be worth 4 shekels once again, after all they have proved them selves many times and so this time is not different and I believe in the Dollar. That is why I'm using dollars right now as a currency on my Paypal account and I'm not afriad. But what do you think about the recent rising of the dollar? I would be glad to know!.

Advertisement Placeholder
The dollar is becoming very strong in the financial market and it is seen in the exchange rate of most of the countries and the world in Nigeria, $1 is equivalent to #650 Nigerian naira as against the #480 before the pandemic.

USD is declining. This is evident because of the mass printing that has taken place. The buying power is tanking and inflation is making life harder and harder for a lot of families.
USD is declining. This is evident because of the mass printing that has taken place. The buying power is tanking and inflation is making life harder and harder for a lot of families.
It appears that USD isn't the only thing dropping. China has been reported to be struggling as well and there are protests happening outside of major banks. I think this is all down to 2020.

Last edited:
I don't know the reason for this , but sometimes the rising in the price of dollar will definitely depend on each countries economic strength. They might not be increasing their dollar , it could be because the Israeli economy might be reducing.

The rising of dollars in my own definition only means one thing , it means that our country economy is getting worse and our currency cannot stand beside dollar, which I why dollar is rising and other currency are dropping.

when the price of dollars rise against your country currency it is signifying a negative trend for your country economy as the indices are indicating that your economy is performing very poorly at that particular time.

I think that after America has been suffering so much from the Covid19, they managed to rise the dollar and now it's worth more than how it used to be when the Covid19 caused it to go down. I remember that once the Dollar was worth 3.19 israeli shekels but now it is worth 3.36 israeli shekels which is a significant rising of it. I think that the USA will manage to bring it back to be worth 4 shekels once again, after all they have proved them selves many times and so this time is not different and I believe in the Dollar. That is why I'm using dollars right now as a currency on my Paypal account and I'm not afriad. But what do you think about the recent rising of the dollar? I would be glad to know!.
If you are a person who works online, this will be a good story for you to hear, because it has increased the level of your earnings, for me I'll be glad if the dollar keeps rising.

when the price of dollars rise against your country currency it is signifying a negative trend for your country economy as the indices are indicating that your economy is performing very poorly at that particular time.
Probably, this has actually been the case for my country's currency and the economy. It is mainly caused by poor economic policies. the value of my local currency has been decreasing for a while against the dollar.

Recently our local currency fell against USD (in other words, the value of USD increased). The reason why our local currency fell against USD is because the country is under recession, however, the value of USSD is gong up because it is making a lot of money selling weapons to Ukraine.

Recently our local currency fell against USD (in other words, the value of USD increased). The reason why our local currency fell against USD is because the country is under recession, however, the value of USSD is gong up because it is making a lot of money selling weapons to Ukraine.

The price of dollar has decreased tremendously recently. Dollar has gained strength in the international market. I feel like the government of our country might be fixing the price of dollar in an artificial manner and this is what they have done in the past as well.

It appears that USD isn't the only thing dropping. China has been reported to be struggling as well and there are protests happening outside of major banks. I think this is all down to 2020.

The inflation happening in my country is another important factor that has strengthened the dollar here and weakened our local currency. I can't say what is wrong, but I was expecting that there should be an increase in the value of our local currency since the dollar is getting weaker.

The inflation happening in my country is another important factor that has strengthened the dollar here and weakened our local currency. I can't say what is wrong, but I was expecting that there should be an increase in the value of our local currency since the dollar is getting weaker.

Seriously, I don't have anything else to say about what's happening with dollars and our currency. There's been over 100% increase in the price of dollars again our currency right now and it keeps on increasing on daily basis. It's a shame the government of our country isn't doing anything to stop it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds