Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you think about the megaupload trial?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
I think its not fair at all. In fact youtube has been doing almost the same thing as megaupload and faced a similar trial. But google came out of it without any issue. Now this is megaupload and its a much smaller company and they took it down just because of that imo.

Yes, Megaupload had lots of pirated stuffs. If you think again so does youtube. Now if you had reported some copyright infringement to megaupload, they used to remove the content if the claim was done in a proper manner and with evidence! youtube does the same thing!

What is your view on this issue?

Advertisement Placeholder
Bullcrap really, as is everything else they are doing against 'piracy'. The UK ISP's have been ordered to block TPB but oh no, what would I do but google how to get around it and appear back on the site all within two minutes of doing so? The system is flawed in this sense because they think blocking piratebay and Megaupload and all the rest would stop us getting 'pirate' stuff. It won't and it never will. I've just moved onto another network to get my stuff as I did with Megaupload and such. Life goes on.

I personally think the only reason they targeted Dotcom was because he wasn't American i.e. the profit was going offshore. Everyone else was doing it but they were either Americans or in some place like Russia- where the Americans cannot get them. NZ completely complied with the US :mad:

I really hate that they had to ban Megaupload. No matter what reason they give, I can't accept it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds