Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you still hope to achieve in 2023?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
2023 is slowly creeping towards the end and with that, many of us may still have things we wish to achieve in 2023.

So far I have accomplished a lot of what I wanted to but I still have some things I wish to accomplish before the year is out. One I am currently in progress of working on at the moment and I am very excited about it :)

What do you still hope to achieve in 2023?

Advertisement Placeholder
2023 has been a wonderful year here in my country, and I hope to achieve three more things.
Firstly, to get my result and then resume back to work. Secondly, I want to get a brand new phone cos I am using my mom's. Thirdly I want to get Gifts to all my friends and family
2023 has been a wonderful year here in my country, and I hope to achieve three more things.
Firstly, to get my result and then resume back to work. Secondly, I want to get a brand new phone cos I am using my mom's. Thirdly I want to get Gifts to all my friends and f

The main project that my family have invested in this year heavily is our father's new house. Over 80% of all the profits made from the family's business and our personal side hustles as well as jobs have all been invested in the new house project. Hopefully, everything is going to be completed before 2023 closed down on us.

The main project that my family have invested in this year heavily is our father's new house. Over 80% of all the profits made from the family's business and our personal side hustles as well as jobs have all been invested in the new house project. Hopefully, everything is going to be completed before 2023 closed down on us.

Having your home is a pretty good investment especially when you are doing a business that helps you to build. I wish you and the family the very best as you move towards completing that project. It is never easy considering how costly building materials are right now.

Having your home is a pretty good investment especially when you are doing a business that helps you to build. I wish you and the family the very best as you move towards completing that project. It is never easy considering how costly building materials are right now.

It's just that how inflation have affected businesses this year have impacted so much on money generation for the project. The rate of the profit making in the business dropped and that affected how much that's set aside for the house project. Had things being as they used to be, everything would have been completed now.

many of us may still have things we wish to achieve in 2023

Nothing really. I don't have any goals or grand plans. As long as I can pay my bills and scrape on by like I always do, I'm perfectly content with being an underachiever.

There are just about 2 months left in 2023 and I do not think I can achieve what I was hoping to achieve during the beginning of 2023. I was hoping to improve my finances, I was hoping yo make more investments, save more money, and start a new business, bit thinking happened. It has been an average year for me

There are just about 2 months left in 2023 and I do not think I can achieve what I was hoping to achieve during the beginning of 2023. I was hoping to improve my finances, I was hoping yo make more investments, save more money, and start a new business, bit thinking happened. It has been an average year for me

The inflation that we experienced worldwide didn't make things easy for most people. Businesses suffered a great deal and the same thing was what employees faced as well. It's not like those years where you have more than enough to spare. It was very tough this year.

This is awesome to hear and I do hope that everything is completed for you and your family before 2023 is out. Always great to be able to ring in the New Year on a good note and this would be for sure a good note to start 2024!

The inflation that we experienced worldwide didn't make things easy for most people. Businesses suffered a great deal and the same thing was what employees faced as well. It's not like those years where you have more than enough to spare. It was very tough this year.

The thing that I hate about inflation is that not everyone will key into what is happening as per what to improve, considering that the income is almost the same for salary earners. So, what they always do is get along and hope that things will get better in the near future.

This is awesome to hear and I do hope that everything is completed for you and your family before 2023 is out. Always great to be able to ring in the New Year on a good note and this would be for sure a good note to start 2024!

We will be working on fixing the tiles by next month. Every planning and preparation have been completed. I think that after the tiles, then it's going to be painting which willl conclude the project. I have always been hearing how difficult it is to build your own house, I went through the whole process.

Just to make an extra bit of cash before the holidays. I got a lot of gifts I got to get yet, and honestly am not ready for it. But, I have the money ready, just got to push myself to spend it. :D

Just to make an extra bit of cash before the holidays. I got a lot of gifts I got to get yet, and honestly am not ready for it. But, I have the money ready, just got to push myself to spend it. :D

This is actually what we live and breath for everyday when we work daily. It's for the need to make more money that we can never stop working. It doesn't matter if we are working online or offline or even both of them, to make the money is the most important thing for most people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds