Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for in a PTP site?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Paid-to-Post sites are easy platforms to make money online. There are numerous PTP sites that you can join and start making money. When you join a PTP site what do you look for? What makes you stay active on the site?
Is it about the pay rate?
Is it the promptness in withdrawal?
Is it about earning potential?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like all these aspects so if a website has a decent pay rate like $0.01 like we have on Post bucks and have crypto and Paypal option and lower withdrawal then there is no reason to not to join the website

Paid-to-Post sites are easy platforms to make money online. There are numerous PTP sites that you can join and start making money. When you join a PTP site what do you look for? What makes you stay active on the site?
Is it about the pay rate?
Is it the promptness in withdrawal?
Is it about earning potential?
I always look for the pay rate. I cannot afford to waste my time on a website that will pay me little money.

I think I tend to lean more towards the ease of getting payments from the platform. I love websites that have the donate functions so that I can easily transfer my earnings daily.

We need to see the pay rate, referral earnings, daily posting limits and also the payment gateway option

The earnings and the payment gateways are the most important for me. When once I am okay with that, we are good to go.

We need to look at the pay rate and payment gateway and also the daily posting limits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds