Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know RIF ptp site?

Most of us are aware of Referral Index forum and now they have the most active users so that does help a website in generating more revenue

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of us are aware of Referral Index forum and now they have the most active users so that does help a website in generating more revenue
Yes, in addition many users now take the forum more seriously because at the beginning when there was no limit of words there were many people who left comments of 3-4 words nothing more, which was sometimes annoying.

Yes, in addition many users now take the forum more seriously because at the beginning when there was no limit of words there were many people who left comments of 3-4 words nothing more, which was sometimes annoying.
Yes all those changes helped the website to have more users and they are all posting the minimum number of words and that does help the forum in eliminating spam and those that are Gold are also required to post quality content that should make sense

There is a new announcement on the forum where it is mentioned that the site has sent more than $2000 since its opening.

Yes they and out all of those $2000 around $300 or around that was paid to me LOL so yes they have done well and we have done well to earn from the website

Is anyone here a member of RIF, a popular paid-to-post discussion site? I'm heard good things about it and would appreciate your opinion. Please provide me with your feedback so that I can make a decision. I enjoy joining a few ptp sites, therefore I anticipate your experience on whatever PTP site you earn today.
I work on it and I can say that it is one of the best paid to post forums that I have even worked on. I love it.

I joined the site since November 2022 and I never made one post. I just dusted myself and started working on the site few days ago and cashed out my first one dollar yesterday.

I am one of the oldest users of Referral Index forum and like to post daily on the website and its like my daily routine

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds