Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for and need in your friendships?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
What do you look for and need in your friendships? Do you like having many acquaintances or do you only care for your selected best friends ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing much really. I guess they are just good people with good intentions.

I try not to involve myself with shady people from the get-go.

We're all responsible adults. We have lives. We have jobs. We can hangout when it's possible and keep in touch through text and social when it's not possible. :)

I'm very introverted. I'm not anti-social.....it's just that I prefer to stay in and curl up on the couch with a good book as opposed to going out to some party with a bunch of people.

I would prefer a small group of friends that enjoy the same things I enjoy and we actually care about each other instead of being a "fake" friend.

When it comes to friendships I always like to keep my circle small as I feel that helps with less drama and issues. Aside from keeping my circle small I also like to be sure that the people I have in my circle are trustworthy, honest, and loyal. I would also prefer to have in my circle people who have the same hobbies and interests as me as well so hanging out can be made easier.

It's not about the quantity but the quality of the friends that you have. My guy will tell you to have friends that you can call when you have a need of $2000 and they will run to your aid immediately and not those who can't do shit for you but would always want something from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds