Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you like to drink in the morning?

What do you like to drink in the morning?

• Coffee

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Water

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Soda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Chocolate

• Nothing

• Total voters

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I used to drink coffee in the morning but had to cut back on caffeine so I switched to drinking coke of all things. I am now on water. I drink a bottle before heading to work.

Share your thoughts and vote in the poll.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd say water for the most part. I like to drink a glass of water in the morning, before I eat anything. It's better if the water is cold too. I heard it helps with your metabolism to drink water before eating. I don't know if this is true, but I kept to it for a bit.

I also drink diet soda and other diet beverages. But I need to cut those out a bit.

I would love to have beer 🍻 among the lists of what we can vote on 😂. There are some times when I wake up in the morning, it's going to be beer I would drink first. I usually do this whenever I travel to the rural area my home town. My people used to drink a lot 😂.

If it's not in my home town, it's water that I usually drink whenever I wake up in the morning.

I would love to have beer among the lists of what we can vote on . There are some times when I wake up in the morning, it's going to be beer I would drink first. I usually do this whenever I travel to the rural area my home town. My people used to drink a lot .🍻😂😂

If it's not in my home town, it's water that I usually drink whenever I wake up in the morning.
You are quite a northerner hahaha! I could not start the morning that way :ROFLMAO: , it gives me a collapse, I can not start the day without a coffee, I also usually drink some milk with oatmeal some days, but coffee is essential to start the day.

You are quite a northerner hahaha! I could not start the morning that way :ROFLMAO: , it gives me a collapse, I can not start the day without a coffee, I also usually drink some milk with oatmeal some days, but coffee is essential to start the day.

Yeah mate! Just like the Vikings used to shout Skol in whenever they are sharing Ale with one another. We used to drink a lot here. I have a neighbour who drinks that much too. There are some days he would be the one to wake me up in the morning and we will start drinking till day break.

I drink a cup of black tea every morning if possible. And there will be more to come later in the day. I'm kind of a black tea junkie.

I'm a sweet tea kind of person and I usually like to drink it or some other caffeinated beverage to get me going throughout the day.

I'm a sweet tea kind of person and I usually like to drink it or some other caffeinated beverage to get me going throughout the day.

I love drinking tea very well too. In fact, tea is my routine breakfast most of the time in the morning. I will always have it with fried egg and toasted break. I don't eat slice bread but a cut from loaf of bread which will now be toasted. There was a time when I used to drink tea also in the night before going to bed.

As soon as I wake up in the morning, It's breakfast and with water to take my pills. That's my first drink for the day. But 45mins later I end up having a nice cup of fine English tea :) In the morning. It's nice to have a cup of fine English tea.

I do not have tea in bed, I end up getting up and having it. I know many people make a cup of tea to have in bed.

In the morning i prefer to take water or oat to the office, than to take coffee or coke and any other drinks because of the caffine in the coffee and coke and energy drinks are carbonated so i wouldn't like to take that.
I can also take tea

I drink a cup of black tea every morning if possible. And there will be more to come later in the day. I'm kind of a black tea junkie.

Black tea is awesome. I was introduced to it with ginseng tea. The combination is very good for system detoxification. At one point I couldn't get black tea but only ginseng tea. I still take it every now and then. They are good tea which I can easily use and replace the normal tea.

Just water. I prefer to begin the day on water alone. There is no point trying to drink something that is going to mess up my whole body system when I am at work and drinking just water is my right way to begin. It has helped me so much during the years to stay focused and up at it, too.

Just water. I prefer to begin the day on water alone. There is no point trying to drink something that is going to mess up my whole body system when I am at work and drinking just water is my right way to begin. It has helped me so much during the years to stay focused and up at it, too.

Water is good. Those who wakes up and drink a glass of water first are well aware of the benefits of having more water in their body system. Some of them even go to the extent of having their water bottle with them even when they are out of the house in order to keep being constantly hydrated.

The first thing I drink in the morning is water. In summer I drink room temperature water and in the winter I drink lukewarm water. After 10 minutes, I drink coffee. This has been my routine for many years

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds