Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you guys think of indesign?

Tiffany

Recognized member
Credits
Personally, I hate indesign mainly because I don't find it user friendly at all and think you can do everything in photoshop. What are your feelings about photoshop?

Advertisement Placeholder
Ive never used inDesign, I've just been using Photoshop. :smiley:

Me too. People say that indesign is good for creating magazines and brochures? Is that true? Or can one of equal beauty and appeal be done in photoshop?

I personally have never used InDesign before, I use Photoshop and Illustrator only and it serves me great, probably because of that I haven't explored other options.
But in the future, if I get bored, I will probably try it :D

Personally, I hate indesign mainly because I don't find it user friendly at all and think you can do everything in photoshop. What are your feelings about photoshop?

I feel the same about indesign. My preference is photoshop if I had to choose between indesign and photoshop.

Me too. People say that indesign is good for creating magazines and brochures? Is that true? Or can one of equal beauty and appeal be done in photoshop?
Yep, that's what it's for. I also found inDesign hard on "newbies" and not at all simple for casuals. But once you get the hang of it, you can do anything the publisher asks of you. You make good money doing so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds