Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you get someone as a gift when you are not sure what to get them?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I struggle with gift giving and I often find myself not knowing what to get. I tend to ask for suggestions from others but I don't always get any good ideas from people. It can end up being stressful for me when I am not sure what to buy. What do you get someone as a gift when you are not sure what to get them?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is not a situation i like to be inside because I always end up over doing, what i just do instead is just to reach out to someone i know that is close to the person one way or the other to assist me .

This is not a situation i like to be inside because I always end up over doing, what i just do instead is just to reach out to someone i know that is close to the person one way or the other to assist me .

If you can actually be able to get an inside information on what the person actually wants as a gift, it is going to make it very easy for you to decide on what you're going to buy the person as long as you can be able to afford whatever the person is desiring to get as a gift.

In situations where you don't know what to gift someone, you need to look closely at that person and check what the person needs if you stay close to the person, there are different gifts you can get people depending on who they are. Examples are:
Frames, Branded Mugs, Branded Throw Pillows, Branded Towels, T-Shirts and lot more.

In situations where you don't know what to gift someone, you need to look closely at that person and check what the person needs if you stay close to the person, there are different gifts you can get people depending on who they are. Examples are:
Frames, Branded Mugs, Branded Throw Pillows, Branded Towels, T-Shirts and lot more.

Well, I don't believe that it's going to be easy for you to know what someone needs without them actually telling you. You might be looking from the outside thinking that you have figured the person out but you can be so wrong. This is why you should ask, what would you like me to get for you. There's no harm in asking that as far as I'm concerned.

Branded towels and t-shirt will always be the best at that situation. You want to make them feel special and happy that you went out of your way to celebrate them. So, for me, that is the decision that I will make when it comes celebrating the birthday of someone that is so dear to me. I want to make them feel special.

Money and a nice card, simple as that. It gets hard to find gifts for some people, as they either like too many things and have everything already, or you have no clue what they like or would want. So, money in a card, simple and effective. This way they can buy whatever they want. They can use it for food, to buy something they really want, or just save it for later.

Money and a nice card, simple as that. It gets hard to find gifts for some people, as they either like too many things and have everything already, or you have no clue what they like or would want. So, money in a card, simple and effective. This way they can buy whatever they want. They can use it for food, to buy something they really want, or just save it for later.

Personally, I would have money any day and anytime. Money will always be appreciated by anyone it's given to. Even rich people don't say no to money, imagine how an average person is going to feel when they are given money. I have seen some that put the money in a nice card before gifting it to others.

This happens to me every year with my own family. I just guess and go grab them something that I think they'll like.

Branded towels and t-shirt will always be the best at that situation. You want to make them feel special and happy that you went out of your way to celebrate them. So, for me, that is the decision that I will make when it comes celebrating the birthday of someone that is so dear to me. I want to make them feel special.

I believe that most people will definitely love something that's branded with their names. It's going to make that particular item related to them so very well. They will find it very difficult to allow another person make use of those items with their names on it.

I will first try to find out the individuals interest and hobbies and I would buy something to match hobbies. If I am still unsure, I will just buy a tshirt

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds