Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do when you get negative response from prospective customers?

I just let go , there is nothing I can do , despite the fact that I have never had this bad experience but I think the best thing to do is to let it go leave them and focus on your business

Advertisement Placeholder
To cater for this mess, as it can be avoided;
Firstly, you have to call the customer close and tell him/her to understand the reason why there is a mess in the transaction.
Secondly, complement the customer by showing them care and to make them understand that the case won't repeat itself again.

Negative response from prospective customers can be really discouraging at times. How i would respond to such customer is to talk to the customer and try to convince such customer to have a change of heart.

This normal, we often get discouraged by people not even our customers. I think there's no need to worry yourself,just take your next step and move on.

Negative response from customer doesn't neccesarily means that we are bad or our product is not good enough , it means we can do better and perform well in our line of our duty.

When you receive negative comments from your prospectives customers, you need to check yourself to determine if what the customers says about your business is right. If they do, make the necessary adjustment rather than fighting the customers.

How to Respond to Negative Feedback
  1. Address the Customer by Name. ...
  2. Apologize to The Customer. ...
  3. Sympathize with Customer's Problem. ...
  4. State You're Solving the Problem. ...
  5. Offer a Gift. ...
  6. Ask the Customer to Change the Review. ...
  7. Put up with Negative Reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds