Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do YOU do when you fall?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
When your own pride and joy is failing, be it no new posts, no members or you're just happening to fail somewhere else with your site, how do you pick yourself back up and get back on that saddle?

I remember whenever my site(s) started to take a bit of a nosedive I tended to take 1-2 weeks off (Yes I know, not the best option but...xD) and then I came back with renewed energy and I felt...fresh again I suppose.

Advertisement Placeholder
Me too. I'll take a break for about a week and do things I love, such as reading and drawing.

At the same time, it's important to assess why your site isn't doing well, and fix them.

I just start promoting and advertising and have my members help me as well. But after my forum dies more than two times I just give up on it and leave. The competition between forums is unbelievable.

Taking some time out is something I also do, it varies for me as to how much time I do take out sometimes it can be a week, sometimes longer than a week and sometimes only a few days. It really depends on how long it takes for me to get some new and fresh ideas to bring my site back up and running. Sometimes this can be the case with my forum however with forums sometimes all you need is that extra advertising, some post exchanges and some fresh ideas to keep people interested and it can bounced back up. If you have the interest and you want to succeed there will always be a way to bounce back.

If my websites are not doing well, I may try to figure out what is going wrong. Once I do that, I will take appropriate steps to ensure my websites start to do better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds