Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Do You Do When The Stock Market Crashes?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Stock market can crash at any time. I think that this has a lot to do with overall economical conditions in a country and the condition of business in the country. Regardless of that, stocks could crash at any time due to any reason. So, how do you predict the stock market crash? What do you usually do when the stock market crashes? What steps do you take?

Advertisement Placeholder
The wisest course of action during a stock market crisis is to hold back on panicked stock sales. It's critical to retain composure and a long-term view. You ought to think about restructuring your investments.

If a stock market crashes there's absolutely nothing you can do and it is going to affect your shareholdings and that is why it is important to understand the complexity that is involved in stock investment.

If a stock market crashes there's absolutely nothing you can do and it is going to affect your shareholdings and that is why it is important to understand the complexity that is involved in stock investment.
Sometimes if the stock market crashes definitely I will wait and see if the market will appreciate thou I know that it's may takes alot of time,or rather sell of the shares and invest in something else but note you will loss so much amount of money

This is why it is very important not to invest more than what you can not afford to lose, only invest what you can afford to lose just incase the market crashes, you would not be totally devastated

The rule of thumb is you do not encounter loss until you sell your stocks for the decreased value. Your stocks are with you and if you continue to hold your assets, the price might bounce back.

Well, I think that it might be possible to stop your losses to some extent. You must immediately sell your shares at the market price when the stock market crashes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds