Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do to keep fit?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't say that I am as fit as I would like to be if I am honest but I do tend to do things that help keep me fit such as getting out for a walk daily if I can and if the weather is good. I also tend to try and walk anywhere I go instead of taking public transport so that I get my daily steps in as well as a bid to keep fit. I also ensure I eat good meals each day.

Working out at least 3 times in a week at the gym and sometimes at home.

Eating healthy and cutting down on drinking alcoholic beverages often.

Drinking lots of water every day.

I wouldn't say that I am as fit as I would like to be if I am honest but I do tend to do things that help keep me fit such as getting out for a walk daily if I can and if the weather is good. I also tend to try and walk anywhere I go instead of taking public transport so that I get my daily steps in as well as a bid to keep fit. I also ensure I eat good meals each day.
I have a health application in my smartphone which I use to keep track of how many walk I cover every day. I set my target at 10,000 steps every day and I make sure to cover at least 80% of it every day.

I have a health application in my smartphone which I use to keep track of how many walk I cover every day. I set my target at 10,000 steps every day and I make sure to cover at least 80% of it every day.
If I manage 10,000 steps in a day, I would find it very difficult to walk very well the next day. I had an experience one time when my car broke down in the middle of nowhere and I had to walk for miles. My legs were very sore in the morning.

- Drink more water
- watch what I'm eating, not necessarily calorie counting, but be purposeful... "Oh I've already had sugar today, maybe I could have a healthy snack"
- Try to walk more. I found a few youtube channels I like that have some fun just walking/dancing kind of videos that I think would fit for me. As I've been sick I haven't started it yet - but this is my goal for the summer for some indoor activity.

Food is my downfall.

I play volleyball 3 times a week, since the weather's been good I've been going on walks and picking up running again. Over summer volleyball will be on summer break so I need to keep active. I drink around 1,5-2L water a day.

I have a goal of hiking 15 miles at my local park each week and that includes making sure I get 10,000 steps in a day. The hiking is done if the weather permits me to do it and this week has been awful with the air quality being in the unhealthy and hazardous levels due to the fires in Canada.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds