Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you always feel awkward doing?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
What do you always feel awkward doing? For me, it's public speaking. I always feel awkward getting up in front of an audience and giving a speech. This started when I was in elementary school, and gave my first speech. It's not that I'm bad at it, but I just feel awkward doing it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Asking someone to repeat themselves. I sometimes don't hear or understand people and I feel so weird asking them what, specially after I just did and I have to ask it again... :fearscream:

I don't like changing in front of others. I never have. Even when I go to the gym and I am in the women's locker room and they are all changing and showering in front of each other.. I hide in the bathroom stalls lol

I don't like changing in front of others. I never have. Even when I go to the gym and I am in the women's locker room and they are all changing and showering in front of each other.. I hide in the bathroom stalls lol

I am the same way and I am a man. All my friends think I am weird but I just don't like it. Can't explain it.

I am the same way and I am a man. All my friends think I am weird but I just don't like it. Can't explain it.

I am glad I am not alone. I got made fun of in school for it. I am not heavy or anything like that, nor am I insecure. Something about people seeing my undressed just creeps me out. I don't even do this with my closest friends.

I always feel awkward going into stores by myself, eating hot dogs in front of men, and singing in public.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds