Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do love about your personality?

Credits
What's that one thing that when you look at it and see it's what's your personality is very outstanding about that makes you feel very proud? This is not about having money but something that's got to do with your person.

For me, it's going to be not being the judging type of person. I would never judge anyone in this life.

Advertisement Placeholder
🤔hmmmmm, "watt dew ewe luv a boat yore personality?"...umm, tbh eye'm not sure how to answer...

...sew imma freestyle...
View attachment 1035
•"Personality"=¿"ego-self"? -"I"
•"Character"=¿"authentic self"? -"i"
Suppose an answer may be; the i loves that the *personality can wilfully be adjusted-attempting to better suit external experience of the moment as seems most efficacious.
Example: Here @Admin-Junkies, the i is wilfully enabling a non-swear word using and much—much less offensive personality.

🤭Probably think i'm joking aye(?)

😜Just take a gander through my posts @nzfsf.nz lol.

View attachment 1034
Perhaps a second answer could be: that the i loves that the *personality is no longer dominant—instead now acquiescent to the core character self—unto the will of the "i".

😄yeah yeah i am aware that probably seems like crazy talk.

Probably naturally resulting from a severe decade+ long addiction...
😂....to reading Alan Watts, Rudolf Steiner, Carl Jung, Manly P. Hall, Terrence McKenna, Frederick Nietzsche, Samael Aun Weor et al.

I'm pretty much a happy person and I love that :D My sister is the one with the anxiety and issues, and I'm just happy-go-lucky.
I can relate to your sister more than you, it seems. I wish I could be happier sometimes, but occasionally my mind will go in a downward, negative spiral.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds