Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What differentiates my product from the competition?

No matter how small the business will be, but it can outclass it's competitors when the owner is an innovative minded person, study what other competitors lack which customers needs, and meeting them up here on his own business can attract customers too.

Advertisement Placeholder
No matter how small the business will be, but it can outclass it's competitors when the owner is an innovative minded person, study what other competitors lack which customers needs, and meeting them up here on his own business can attract customers too.
I agree with the word innovative. My youngest sister is tops when it comes to innovation. Her products are usually food items with a twist that customers are always amused. Take for instance the barbecue stick which has a small ribbon that made it cute. That's innovation with not much expense.

any business we are going into competition is always sure ,but what should identify your products from the competitor is that the product you are using as an affiliate marketer must be the best product in which you have tested and you have confirmed that it is good for other people.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerningehat differentiates your product from the competition, well in my opinion what could differentiate your product from competitors is how you have decides to brand your business
One thing that differentiates a product from competition is the quality and uniqueness of a product this is make other people go for your product and leave other competitive product.

Everything have to do with comprehension and keeping up upper hand—come from the playbook of Michael Porter, teacher at Harvard Business School and renowned corporate tactician.

Having a preferred position implies conveying more an incentive than your rivals do, as lower costs (Wal-Mart), better plan (Apple), moment satisfaction (Google), or some other substantial advantage. In the event that somebody reveals to you his organization has no opposition, that individual is 1) guileless, 2) dumb, or 3) crazy.

That is why,while your item may sell, what you think makes it uncommon may have little to do with what clients really desire. Misdiagnosing that confuse can prompt a wide range of terrible key choices.
I think we have so many ways to make our products standard from others,one of the easy way to go about that is to have a good products that you want to put out to the public and makes your samples the best as well.

Your marketing skills would play a major role, and of cause your originality. The kind of concept you bring to the table. I have seen where two fast food restaurant share the same space and are in competition but one was able stand out because of the breakfast concept it brought up

I think we have so many ways to make our products standard from others,one of the easy way to go about that is to have a good products that you want to put out to the public and makes your samples the best as well.
The best way is to research about all the peer products. A detailed research anong all the products should be carried out. Then we can figure out which points should be focused while building the product. In that way we can make our product stand out among other products.

Your marketing skills would play a major role, and of cause your originality. The kind of concept you bring to the table. I have seen where two fast food restaurant share the same space and are in competition but one was able stand out because of the breakfast concept it brought up

Everything have to do with comprehension and keeping up upper hand—come from the playbook of Michael Porter, teacher at Harvard Business School and renowned corporate tactician.

Having a preferred position implies conveying more an incentive than your rivals do, as lower costs (Wal-Mart), better plan (Apple), moment satisfaction (Google), or some other substantial advantage. In the event that somebody reveals to you his organization has no opposition, that individual is 1) guileless, 2) dumb, or 3) crazy.

That is why,while your item may sell, what you think makes it uncommon may have little to do with what clients really desire. Misdiagnosing that confuse can prompt a wide range of terrible key choices.
When one is entering in an already existing market , there is chances of being able to improve the new product by adding all that is wanting in existing products

I agree with the word innovative. My youngest sister is tops when it comes to innovation. Her products are usually food items with a twist that customers are always amused. Take for instance the barbecue stick which has a small ribbon that made it cute. That's innovation with not much expense.
That's innovative idea, she got nice idea to think and explore such innovative mindset to rebrand the barbecue look to become very attractive and making customers not to take their eyes off from it.

One thing that differentiates a product from competition is the quality and uniqueness of a product this is make other people go for your product and leave other competitive product.
I am in total support of your points. To differentiate your products from others, you most produces good, durable and quality products to the markets at an affordable prices.

One of the thing that can make a business product to be customer favorates,is that mark of difference in the way he puts out his brand,it might not be ingeneous,but that little extra value that seams insignificant might be what the customers appeal the most.

To make your product or services stand out from that of your competitors, you have to offer quality products and services and
must have good after sales service or support.

You need to make your business different from others, give your business a good and solid foundation. You need to understand that your customers matters. Don't be too harsh to your customers. Try to understand all your customers and make them comfortable with you

When one is entering in an already existing market , there is chances of being able to improve the new product by adding all that is wanting in existing products
Improving the product is the job of the manufacturer. The seller can only choose what he wants to sell. However, there may be unique products that can be sourced out abroad like from China with their factories.

A lot of things can go into what diferenciates your product from the general competition. The most important of them all is the manner of packaging differentiate it

Branding plays a key role in differentiating your product from your competitors. If not properly done, it will cause conflict in the market and your competitors may win.

In order to fight to survive competition effectively in business, we must make sure we sell quality products and also brand our products in order to make sure that we stand out from others.
I believe that also. In order to survive in business competition, the high quality of the product is an edge.

I also believe in the advertisement and branding of the product.

If you're not doing anything like branding then you are of no difference between your business and the competitor ,the only difference is that you have a business and the other party also have the same person.

The only thing that differentiate your business to others is the uniqueness. If your business or products is unique and offers what others are not offering definitely you will sell more than your competitors

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds