Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What constitutes a site wide ban?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
Alright, so for me I am rather lenient when it comes to banning. Unless you're here to hack the forum, to sexually harass a member, to spam the forums, or to break the law on my forum, the chances of you getting banned it pretty slim.

I remember this one time, we were doing this mass ban appeal for members and I was sitting here looking at the reasons why some members were banned (not on WF, another forum I was on about a year ago) and they were pretty interesting. Someone was banned for continually making threads in the wrong sections, and another was banned for saying some cuss words to someone, I mean it was pretty strange. I ended up getting them unbanned, however I think that just goes to show how pretty lenient I am. :p

I mean, I have come to understand that this is the internet, people are going to be their strange selves and people are going to end up hating people, and sure one of them is bound to slip up and curse someone out or something, however as long as you manage it right I really don't see a ban needed. :p

I'm kinda just like that. :p What constitutes a ban for you guys?

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, spamming the forums with irrelevant content is a big no no. Additionally, if members are constantly reported for trying to recruit via PM or spamming via PM, it could result in a site-wide ban. Threats, hacking, etc., as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds