Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What careers will open up if we start sending people to space?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I don't mean short-term trips but actual space exploration. Like there are talks of getting people on Mars in the next 20 years. With this kind of advancement, I think a whole new slew of jobs and career paths will open up for people. What do you think some of those things will be or look like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't mean short-term trips but actual space exploration. Like there are talks of getting people on Mars in the next 20 years. With this kind of advancement, I think a whole new slew of jobs and career paths will open up for people. What do you think some of those things will be or look like?

Well, humans have already visited the moon. However, they were not able to colonise there. The fact remains that humans are not going anywhere as of now, so we must focus on problems faced by people in the present era.

If human space exploration becomes more widespread and routine, it is likely that numerous career opportunities will arise in various fields related to space travel and colonization.

Well, humans have already visited the moon. However, they were not able to colonise there. The fact remains that humans are not going anywhere as of now, so we must focus on problems faced by people in the present era.
I know, that is why I mentioned exploration. Not just going and coming back after short trips.

Someone mentioned this. It may have been Elon Musk, not sure. But he said that our focus on space and exploring has been cut down to such a low percentage because a lot of people lack drive, purpose, have political differences, and plain just don't want to work together as a collective.

I know, that is why I mentioned exploration. Not just going and coming back after short trips.

Someone mentioned this. It may have been Elon Musk, not sure. But he said that our focus on space and exploring has been cut down to such a low percentage because a lot of people lack drive, purpose, have political differences, and plain just don't want to work together as a collective.

I am not sure if their plans would work or not. Having said that, they are rich people and they plan things in a much broader manner. regardless of that, I think that spacemen make a good amount of money. If you do a Google search about salaries of people at NASA, then you would realise how much they earn. Exploring space is a really dangerous job, though.

I think a lot of jobs related to spacecraft engineering will be created. When people start gong to space, they will also need products that these people will use, from clothes they wear to the objects they use and food they eat. A lot of jobs related to manufacturing these products will be created.

I believe that a lot of jobs in the engineering sector will become very popular. Jobs such like the following will become a very hot prospect in our society.

1. Assembly technicians
2. Avionics technicians
3. Automation and robotics technicians
4. Electrician
5. Craft drafters and designers
6. Communication experts

I think that there are many careers that a person could opt for. Space flight engineers are some of them and they earn a really handsome amount of money at space organisations such as NASA. These engineers could help create a safer environment when it comes to visiting the space.

We should also talk about the medical aspect of jobs that's going to be open in the space. There's room for any kind of accidents and some people's suit to be in the space will definitely malfunction. They will need intensive medical care to keep them alive. So, doctors and nurses will definitely see more job opening in space.

We should also talk about the medical aspect of jobs that's going to be open in the space. There's room for any kind of accidents and some people's suit to be in the space will definitely malfunction. They will need intensive medical care to keep them alive. So, doctors and nurses will definitely see more job opening in space.

Unfortunately, there are many places where this aspect is not considered and in case if an employee gets hurt, then the business takes no responsibility for that. As far as sending people to space is concerned, it is a very risky job and people may lose their lives as well.

Unfortunately, there are many places where this aspect is not considered and in case if an employee gets hurt, then the business takes no responsibility for that. As far as sending people to space is concerned, it is a very risky job and people may lose their lives as well.

Well, as for working in space, there's no way any company that's spearheading for such project wouldn't make provision for extensive medical care because there might be high cases of radiation where they are landing. They can't take any risk without making plans for it.

Well, as for working in space, there's no way any company that's spearheading for such project wouldn't make provision for extensive medical care because there might be high cases of radiation where they are landing. They can't take any risk without making plans for it.

Astronauts usually suffer from such kind of conditions as they remain in such kind of conditions. They have to survive in the vacuum and this might have a negative effect on the body of a person. Regardless of that, there are still many people who might be willing to join space research and exploration projects. Many people might even volunteer for that.

Astronauts usually suffer from such kind of conditions as they remain in such kind of conditions. They have to survive in the vacuum and this might have a negative effect on the body of a person. Regardless of that, there are still many people who might be willing to join space research and exploration projects. Many people might even volunteer for that.

This is exactly what I'm talking about and since it's a wishful thinking kind of speculation on the kind of jobs that's likely to open when we start sending people to space, the medical team is definitely going to be one of first departments or sector to be taken into serious consideration.

A lot of jobs to do with space travel, people who are willing to move up into space, maybe living on the moon, or a space station in Earth's orbit or something. I imagine they'd need a lot of NASA trained people to take up there, as a lot of work would probably entail working on the space ships, the space station, etc. Probably cooks, some police, teachers, doctors, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds